Food Retail & Distribution

Page 1

Izumi to fully acquire Super Daiei through stock swap; Super Daiei to be delisted from Fukuoka Stock Exchange

1:30am EST

Izumi Co Ltd:Izumi Co Ltd to fully acquire Super Daiei Co Ltd through stock swap, with effective on Feb. 18.One share of Super Daiei Co Ltd's stock will be exchanged with 0.04 shares of Izumi Co Ltd's stock.175,404 shares of Izumi Co Ltd's stock will be exchanged.Super Daiei Co Ltd's stock will delist from Fukuoka Stock Exchange on Feb. 15, 2016.

KITOKU SHINRYO announces termination of investment in AN DINH TECHNOLOGY

Friday, 27 Nov 2015 01:00am EST

KITOKU SHINRYO CO LTD:Announced termination of investment in Vietnam-based company AN DINH TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED (AN DINH TECHNOLOGY).Says previous planned to hold majority stake in AN DINH TECHNOLOGY.

Pinnacle Foods to acquire Boulder Brands

Tuesday, 24 Nov 2015 07:30am EST

Pinnacle Foods Inc. and Boulder Brands, Inc:To acquire Boulder Brands.Says transaction valued at approximately $975 million, including approximately $265 million of net debt.Says pinnacle expects the transaction to be accretive to EPS beginning in 2016.Says transaction will be funded with cash on hand and new debt.Perella weinberg partners lp is serving as financial advisor to Pinnacle Foods in connection with transaction.Says Bank of America Merrill Lynch has provided committed financing in connection with the transaction.Anticipates, over next 2 years, deal will increase Boulder brands' 2015 consensus adjusted EBITDA of $62 million by approximately 50%.

Toho begins discussion of acquisition for Marukawa Trading

Tuesday, 24 Nov 2015 01:00am EST

Toho Co Ltd:Began to discuss to acquire a Singapore-based company Marukawa Trading(S)Pte.Ltd. engaged in wholesale of business use foodstuff, as subsidiary.

Sonae SGPS SA buys Spain's kidswear wholesale Losan

Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 02:05pm EST

Sonae SGPS SA:Says that it has acquired Losan, a Spanish company operating in the wholesale market, specialised in kidswear.Losan had 58.5 million euros of revenues in 2014; currently it sells in over 40 countries, having a particularly strong presence in Southern Europe and expanding into core Latin American markets.Says that the acquisition of Losan fits within two company's strategic priorities: the development of its core competencies and its international expansion.

Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd says to acquire a 51% ownership interest in Birchfield for $15 million

Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 08:13am EST

Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd:Says to acquire a 51% ownership interest in Birchfield for $15 million.Says will also obtain the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in Birchfield in the future at similar terms.Says announces that has entered into commitments to open two new large-format stores in Massachusetts and Connecticut, both of which represent new markets for Liquor Stores.

Kroger Co and Roundy's announce definitive merger agreement

Wednesday, 11 Nov 2015 08:31am EST

Kroger Co and Roundy's Inc:Says definitive merger agreement under which Kroger will purchase all outstanding shares of Roundy's for $3.60 per share in cash.Says terms of the agreement were unanimously approved by the boards of directors of both companies.Says Kroger will purchase all outstanding shares of Roundy's.Says transaction valued at approximately $800 million including debt.Says plans to finance the transaction with debt, and refinance Roundy's existing debt of $646 million based on market conditions.Under the terms of the merger agreement, Kroger will commence a tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of Roundy's common stock.Says intends to continue its quarterly dividend and share repurchase program while managing free cash flow.Says expects the merger to be slightly accretive to earnings in the first full year after closing.Says Roundy's headquarters will remain in Milwaukee, wi.

Seven & I Holdings subsidiary completes to acquire gasoline wholesale business

Tuesday, 10 Nov 2015 01:00am EST

Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd:Subsidiary 7-Eleven, Inc. completed to acquire gasoline wholesale business from Biscayne Petroleum, LLC and Everglades Petroleum, LLC on Nov. 9 (CDT).

ICA Gruppen says Apotek Hjartat's sale of care and nursing business to ApoEx completed

Monday, 2 Nov 2015 08:00am EST

ICA Gruppen AB:Apotek Hjartat's sale of care and nursing business to ApoEx completed.The purchase sum of SEK 62 million is in line with the book value after transaction-related costs.


  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider : Banorte-Ixe
Provider : Banorte-Ixe
Provider : Banorte-Ixe
Provider : Banorte-Ixe
Provider : Banorte-Ixe

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.