Edition:
United States

Medical Equipment, Supplies & Distribution

Page 1

Angiodynamics announces secondary offering of 2,500,000 shares of common stock by selling stockholders

Monday, 14 Nov 2016 04:09pm EST

Angiodynamics Inc : Angiodynamics - out of 2.5 million secondary offering, company intends to repurchase from underwriter 500,000 shares of common stock .Angiodynamics announces secondary offering of 2,500,000 shares of common stock by selling stockholders.

Air Water offers ToB for 50.1 pct stake of shares in Kawamoto Corp

Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 01:30am EST

Air Water Inc <4088.T> : Says Air Water Inc offered a takeover bid for 2.9 million shares (or no less than 2,318,300 shares) of Kawamoto Corp <3604.T> . Offered purchase price at 314 yen per share . Takeover bid total amount at 911.7 million yen for 2.9 million shares . Offering period from Nov. 11 to Dec. 16 . Settlement starts on Dec. 22 .Kawamoto plans to issue 1,173,100 shares to Air Water via private placement, to raise 368.4 million yen, during the period from Jan. 10, 2017 to Jan. 31, 2017.

Spineway gets shareholders' approval on 1.4 million euro capital increase

Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 02:11am EST

Spineway SAS : Approval of a 1.4 million euro ($1.6 million) capital increase by a general meeting of Spineway's shareholders .Capital increase, fully subscribed by Chinese company TINAVI Medical Technologies, should be finalized before end of November 2016.

Biocept voluntarily ended common stock purchase agreement that co entered into on Dec 21, 2015, with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC

Friday, 4 Nov 2016 04:33pm EDT

Biocept Inc :Biocept Inc - On Nov 4, 2016, co voluntarily ended common stock purchase agreement that co entered into on Dec 21, 2015, with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC.

Paramount Bed Holdings to repurchase up to 1,000,100 shares through public offering

Wednesday, 2 Nov 2016 02:00am EDT

Paramount Bed Holdings Co Ltd <7817.T>: To repurchase up to 1,000,100 shares, representing a 3.24 pct stake, through public offering . Says share repurchase up to 3.70 billion yen in total .Says the offering period will be Nov. 4 to Dec. 2.

Implanet launches capital increase of about 6.9 million euros

Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 07:02am EDT

Implanet SA : Launches a capital increase of about 6.9 million euros ($7.57 million) . Subscription price of 0.70 euros per share . Ratio is 6 new shares for 7 old ones . Subscription period between October 26 and November 9, inclusive . Commitments received for 79.47 percent of the capital increase .Preferential subscription rights will be listed and tradeable between October 24 and November 7, inclusive.

MD Biomedical to issue new shares for operating funds enrichment

Friday, 16 Sep 2016 06:00am EDT

MD Biomedical <6445.TWO>: Says it will issue 700,000 new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$80 per share for operating funds enrichment .Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, remaining 90 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 30.66 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary