Edition:
United States

Specialty Chemicals

Page 1

Fujian Kuncai Material Technology to pay A shares div for H1 FY 2017 on Sep. 1

Sunday, 27 Aug 2017 10:25pm EDT

Aug 28 (Reuters) - Fujian Kuncai Material Technology Co Ltd <603826.SS> ::* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.06 yuan(before tax)/share for H1 2017 to shareholders of record on Aug. 31 .* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on Sep. 1 and the dividend will be paid on Sep. 1 .

Jiangsu Kuangshun Photosensitivity to pay A shares annual div for FY 2016 on May 31

Tuesday, 23 May 2017 03:49am EDT

May 23 (Reuters) - Jiangsu Kuangshun Photosensitivity New-Material Stock Co Ltd <300537.SZ> ::* Says it will pay cash dividend of 1.50 yuan(before tax)/10 shares and use additional paid-in capital to distribute 6 new shares for every 10 shares for 2016 to shareholders of record on May 26.* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on May 31 and the dividend will be paid on May 31.

KPM Tech to raise 11.26 bln won via private placement

Tuesday, 1 Nov 2016 02:08am EDT

KPM Tech Co Ltd <042040.KQ> : Says it will issue 766,000 shares of common stock through private placement, at issue price of 14,700 won per share . Says it will raise 11.26 billion won in proceeds for operations and other investment fund .Expected listing date is Nov. 16.

Aarti Industries to consider share buy-back

Monday, 10 Oct 2016 01:38am EDT

Aarti Industries Ltd :Says board to consider buy-back of equity shares.

SS Comtech raises 1 bln won via public offering

Thursday, 6 Oct 2016 03:20am EDT

SS Comtech Co Ltd <036500.KQ> :Says it raised 1 billion won in public offering of shares, as of Oct. 6.

Nanoplus to issue new shares for operating funds enrichment

Wednesday, 5 Oct 2016 03:37am EDT

Nanoplus <6495.TWO>: Says it will issue 6 million to 8.6 million new shares of its common stock with par value of $0.1 per share and issue price at $3.5 to $5 per share . Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, remaining 90 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders .Says the proceeds will be used to enrich operating funds.

SS Comtech to raise 1 bln won via public offering

Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 03:53am EDT

SS Comtech Co Ltd <036500.KQ> :Says it will raise up to 1 billion won in public offering of 1.5 million shares.

Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical completes private placement for acquisition and fund raising

Tuesday, 27 Sep 2016 11:39pm EDT

Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical <300405.SZ>: Says it completed private placement of 3.4 million new shares at 44.39 yuan per share for acquisition . Says it completed private placement of 6.8 million new shares at 28 yuan per share for fund raising .Says Jiang Yan cut stake in it to 43.5 percent from 49.95 percent, Pu Zeyi raised stake in it to 6.2 percent from 0 percent due to the private placement.

International Carbide Technology issues new shares for T$60.7 mln

Monday, 26 Sep 2016 04:52am EDT

International Carbide Technology <4754.TWO>: Says it issued 1.8 million new shares at T$33 per share with amount of T$60.7 million .Says new share issue record date is Sep. 27.

Japan Pure Chemical buys 19,000 shares back for 41.4 mln yen during Aug.

Monday, 5 Sep 2016 02:00am EDT

Japan Pure Chemical <4973.T>: Says it repurchased 19,000 shares for 41.4 million yen in total from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31 . Says this was part of the share repurchase plan announced on March 23 .Says accumulatively repurchased 98,500 shares for 204,392,000 yen in total as of Aug. 31.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary