Edition:
United States

Software

Page 2

Baofeng Group to scrap asset acquisition plan

Monday, 18 Jul 2016 12:40am EDT

Baofeng Group Co Ltd <300431.SZ> :Says board approves to scrap asset acquisition plan via share issue.

Linius Technologies updates on reseller agreement with Digisoft

Sunday, 17 Jul 2016 06:32pm EDT

Linius Technologies Ltd : Digisoft reseller agreement . Digisoft has signed an extended agreement with Linius .

National Agricultural Holdings enters LOI with Dalian Renewable Energy Exchange<1236.HK>

Friday, 15 Jul 2016 10:48am EDT

National Agricultural Holdings Ltd <1236.HK>: Inside information - letter of intent in relation to formation of a joint venture . Company and Dalian Renewable Energy Exchange Company Limited entered into a letter of intent .LOI to establish a joint venture enterprise Gongxiao (Dalian) Commodity Clearing Centre Company Limited.

EFuture Holding says retains independent legal counsel and financial advisor

Thursday, 14 Jul 2016 08:00am EDT

EFuture Holding Inc - : EFuture special committee retains independent legal counsel and financial advisor . Retained advisors to consider non-binding proposal, from controlling shareholder, Shiji Limited to acquire all shares of co .Retained Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP to act as independent legal counsel; Duff & Phelps, LLC to act as independent financial advisor.

Cvent Inc says stockholders approve merger with Papay Holdco Llc - sec filing

Wednesday, 13 Jul 2016 06:43am EDT

Cvent Inc : At the special meeting, stockholders approved merger agreement with Papay Holdco Llc - SEC filing .Proposal to approve the merger received the affirmative vote of approximately 78.47% of the shares of Cvent common stock outstanding.

Seamless buys Norway's MeaWallet for SEK 43 mln, issues new shares

Wednesday, 13 Jul 2016 02:50am EDT

Seamless Distribution AB : Seamless acquires MeaWallet as through an issue in kind of new shares and simultaneously carries out a private placement . Says purchase price amounts to approximately SEK 42.8 million and payment is made through an issue in kind of 4,574,328 new shares in Seamless . Says at same time company has carried out a direct issue of new shares in a private placement of approximately SEK 50 million .Says MeaWallet, which provides technical solutions for cloud based payment services, had a turnover of NOK 1.27 mln and a loss of NOK 14.4 mln during the financial year 2015.

Playtech buys Best Gaming Technology for 138 mln euro

Wednesday, 13 Jul 2016 02:00am EDT

Playtech Plc : Has acquired best gaming technology gmbh for eur 138 million. Consideration was paid from playtech's existing cash resources . Has acquired 90% of issued share capital of bgt for eur 138 million, with remaining 10% retained by dr. Armin sageder, bgt's founder and ceo, who will remain with bgt for at least 3 years from completion . Has a call option to purchase remaining 10% of bgt at a valuation of 6x bgt's 2019 ebitda, subject to maximum consideration of eur 55 million for 10% holding .Acquisition is expected to generate high single-digit earnings accretion for Playtech in first full year of ownership.

Blackbaud acquires Attentive.ly

Tuesday, 12 Jul 2016 09:09am EDT

Blackbaud Inc : Blackbaud acquires Attentive.ly .Says Attentive.ly CEO Rosalyn Lemieux along with company's 10 employees will join Blackbaud effective immediately.

Profile: Albilad chooses IMSplus Custody

Thursday, 7 Jul 2016 09:33am EDT

Profile Systems And Software SA : Announces the selection of the solution IMSplus Custody by Albilad Capital Further company coverage: [PRFr.AT] (Gdynia Newsroom) ((gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 772 0920;)).

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider : Edison Investment Research
$10.00
Provider : Edison Investment Research
$10.00
Provider : Edison Investment Research
$10.00
Provider : Edison Investment Research
$10.00
Provider : Edison Investment Research
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.