Edition:
United States

Natural Gas Utilities

Page 2

Takuni Group updates on notification of project awarded to unit, CAZ (Thailand)

Tuesday, 28 Mar 2017 04:05am EDT

Takuni Group Pcl : Has been awarded civil & architectural work amounting to 31.10 million baht for 5 month period . Unit has been awarded to do project of storage tank and piping construction amounting of 320.00 million baht for 18 months period .Awarded projects have increased backlog for construction service in oil and gas sector from 300.31 million baht as at 31 December 2016 to 651.41 million baht.

Chartered Logistics gets order worth 361.5 mln rupees from GAIL

Monday, 2 Jan 2017 01:23am EST

Chartered Logistics Ltd : Says Chartered Logistics bags order worth Rs. 36.15 cr from GAIL .Says order for the transport of polymer from galls petrochemical complex to different parts of the company.

Korea Gas signs contract worth 2.8 trln won

Thursday, 29 Dec 2016 03:10am EST

Korea Gas Corp <036460.KS> : Says it signed contract with KOSPO Youngnam Power Co., Ltd, to provide natural gas for power generation . Says contract amount is 2.80 trillion won .Contract period is from Feb. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2037.

BHI amends contract end date with Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke

Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016 12:34am EST

BHI Co Ltd <083650.KQ> : Says it amended contract end date with Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke Company to Feb. 11, 2018, from Dec. 13 .Previous document was disclosed on Feb. 5.

Korea Gas signs contract worth 20,570.47 bln won

Friday, 25 Nov 2016 01:19am EST

Korea Gas Corp <036460.KS> : Says it signs contract with Busan City Gas to provide natural gas for city gas use .Contract amount is 20,570.47 billion won.

IL&FS Engineering & Construction gets 1.63 bln rupees pipeline laying contract

Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 01:16am EDT

IL&FS Engineering & Construction Co Ltd : Says IL&FS Engineering Services bags 1.63 bln rupees pipeline laying contract .Says got contract from GAIL.

Amber Grid updates on GIPL project in Poland; implementation deadline to be extended

Tuesday, 27 Sep 2016 03:02am EDT

Amber Grid AB : Says government of Republic of Lithuania decided to extend implementation deadline for part of GIPL project in Poland until Dec.31, 2021 .Amber Grid to submit to the innovation and networks executive agency (INEA) amendment requests of the EU grant agreements for the preparatory works and construction works of the GIPL project, respectively.

Gas Natural to invest 0.8 mln euros in renewable energy project in Australia

Tuesday, 30 Aug 2016 08:40am EDT

Gas Natural SDG SA : Says through the unit Global Power Generation and in collaboration with National University of Australia and ActewAGL Distribution it will develop a pilot project in Australia to connect electricity and gas grids .Says it will invest about 800,000 euros in the project.

Gas Natural's GPG wins contract for 91 MW wind farm in Australia

Tuesday, 23 Aug 2016 01:10am EDT

Gas Natural SDG SA : Says Global Power Generation (GPG) has secured a 20 year term Feed-in Tariff for 91 MW in the Crookwell 2 wind farm project to be built in the state of New South Wales, in the Australian Capital Region (ACR) . The award was announced by the Government of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) in accordance with the provisions of its Next Generation Renewables Auction launched on April 1 . GPG will invest over AUD 177 million (about EUR 120 million) to build the Crookwell 2 Wind Farm and associated investments in the ACT, and plans to start operations during the second half of 2018 . This will be the first investment of GPG in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region . GPG is 75 percent owned by Gas Natural, the remaining 25 percent ownership being held by the Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) Further company coverage: [GAS.MC] (Gdynia Newsroom) ((Gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 772 0920;)) Keywords: (URGENT).

Gas Natural unit wins 858 GWh/year electricity generation contract in Chile

Thursday, 18 Aug 2016 02:55am EDT

Gas Natural SDG SA : Says through the unit Global Power Generation (GPG) it has won an electricity generation contract in Chile to supply 858 GWh of renewable energy per year .Says the unit will invest 325 million euros ($367.6 million) to develop two projects: a wind farm of 204 MW and a photovoltaic solar plant of 120 MW.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary