Edition:
United States

Real Estate Services

Page 1

Ambition to acquire 100 pct stake in Veritas Investment through cash and stock swap

Monday, 2 Oct 2017 09:46pm EDT

Oct 3(Reuters) - Ambition Corp <3300.T>:Says it plans to acquire 31,528 shares (98.5 percent stake) of Veritas Investment Co.,Ltd., for 3.48 billion yen in total, effective Oct. 6.Says it will acquire remaining 472 shares (1.5 percent stake)of Veritas Investment through stock swap.Says one share of Veritas Investment will be exchanged for 95.33 shares of the company (45,000 shares in total), effective Oct. 24.Says it will take out loans of 2 billion yen in total from 8 banks, on Oct. 5 and repayment date on Sept. 25, 2024.Proceeds will be used for share acquisition fund.

NBG Pangaea Real Estate Investment H1 net profit up at 41.2 mln euros

Friday, 29 Sep 2017 12:17pm EDT

Sept 29 (Reuters) - NBG PANGAEA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CO :H1 TURNOVER EUR 57.91 MILLION VERSUS EUR 57.25 MILLION YEAR AGO.H1 NET PROFIT EUR 41.24 MILLION VERSUS EUR 20.88 MILLION YEAR AGO.

Art Group posts FY profit attributable to owners of HK$91.1 million

Friday, 29 Sep 2017 10:40am EDT

Sept 29 (Reuters) - Art Group Holdings Ltd <0565.HK>:Fy turnover HK$185.4 million versus HK$140 million.Fy profit attributable to owners of co from continuing operations HK$91.1 million versus HK$156.5 million.

Casa announces IPO on TSE 2nd section on Oct. 31

Thursday, 28 Sep 2017 01:24am EDT

Sept 28 (Reuters) - Casa Inc <7196.T>:* In its initial public offering, the company will offer a total of 3.2 million common shares, comprised of newly issued 220,000 shares and privately held 3 million shares.* Says the nominal offering price as of filing date of Registration Statement is 2,270 yen per share with total offering amount will be 7.34 billion yen, and the fixed offering price will be announced at later date.* SMBC Nikko Securities Inc, Daiwa Securities Co Ltd and Nomura Securities Co Ltd included nine securities companies will be the underwriters for this offer.

Nihon Housing to take over condominium management business for 59 mln yen

Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 02:24am EDT

Sept 27 (Reuters) - Nihon Housing Co Ltd <4781.T>:* Says it will take over condominium management business for 59 million yen from Seikou ukou CO.,LTD., effective Mid-February 2018 .

Business One Holdings to acquire Fukuoka-based property and to take out loans

Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 01:11am EDT

Sept 26 (Reuters) - Business One Holdings Inc <4827.FU>:Says it will acquire Fukuoka-based property on Sept. 28, for 800 million yen.Says it will take out loans of 900 million yen on Sept. 28, with term of 20 years.

Tricon Capital Group provides update on its single-family rental business

Monday, 25 Sep 2017 08:00am EDT

Sept 25 (Reuters) - Tricon Capital Group Inc : :Tricon Capital Group provides update on its single-family rental business.Tricon Capital Group Inc - got letter from staff of SEC with subject "in matter of certain single family rental securitizations"​.Tricon Capital Group - ‍letter includes subpoena requests production of certain documents, communications related to tah's securitization transactions​.Tricon Capital Group - ‍SEC's letter indicates investigation is fact-finding inquiry, does not mean that sec has negative opinion of any person or security​.Tricon Capital Group - estimates total property damage from hurricane harvey, before taking into account available insurance proceeds, of $5 million to $6 million.

JAS Asset Pcl announces resignation of Jutamas Aroonsawad as CFO

Monday, 4 Sep 2017 07:05am EDT

Sept 4 (Reuters) - Jas Asset Pcl :Announces resignation of Jutamas Aroonsawad as chief financial officer.

Zhong Ao Home Group says HY revenue RMB475.5 mln, up 81.9 pct

Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 09:37am EDT

Aug 31 (Reuters) - Zhong Ao Home Group Ltd <1538.HK>:Hy revenue RMB475.5 million, up 81.9 percent.Hy profit attributable RMB45.5 million versus loss of RMB6 million.

Colour Life Services Group Co says HY profit for the period about RMB115.3 mln

Thursday, 24 Aug 2017 10:44am EDT

Aug 24 (Reuters) - Colour Life Services Group Co Ltd <1778.HK> ::Profit for HY rose by about 35.6% to about RMB115.3 million.HY revenue about RMB746.6 million, up 29.8 percent.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary