Edition:
United States

Multiline Insurance & Brokers

Page 1

Asr Nederland awarded 100 million euro investment mandate by Boatmen's Pension Fund

Wednesday, 12 Apr 2017 01:29am EDT

Asr Nederland NV : Boatmen's Pension Fund awards 100 million euros ($106.02 million) investment mandate to a.s.r. Asset Management . 65 percent of SPRH's mandate to a.s.r. consists of fixed-income securities (government and corporate bonds and interest rate overlay) .Remaining 35 percent of other asset classes, particularly equities..

Protector Forsikring receives a contract in the UK

Monday, 13 Mar 2017 09:07am EDT

Protector Forsikring ASA : Receives Tri-Borough Property And Liability (Casualty) contract .Insurance contract has a duration of 5 years.

msg life receives order to implement msg.life factory and key components of msg.insurance suite

Thursday, 22 Dec 2016 06:06am EST

Msg Life AG : Receives major order to implement msg.life factory and key components of msg.insurance suite . UNIQA Insurance Group signed a contract today with IBM Oesterreich GmbH - which has in turn engaged msg life central europe gmbh as a subcontractor - to introduce policy management system msg.life factory along with key components of the msg.Insurance Suite as the central management platform for UNIQA's life insurance business .For msg life, contract is worth around 30 million euros ($31.40 million) in total.

Randall & Quilter signs underwriting agreement with East Coast Surety Agency

Thursday, 14 Jul 2016 02:06am EDT

Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd : Has entered into an underwriting agreement with East Coast Surety Agency, LLC ("ECS") a subsidiary of CB Holdings Group, inc .Under terms of agreement, ASC will retain a small percentage of underwriting, supported by a very strong reinsurer panel.

Trakm8 wins Allianz contracts to supply telematics devices

Monday, 4 Jul 2016 02:00am EDT

Trakm8 Holdings Plc : Contract win . Initial supply contract comes with a launch order of 5,000 devices to start pipe filling for allianz insurance telematics in China . It is anticipated that manufacturing in Asia will take place as volumes increase. Trakm8, under a separate contract, will also develop specific software to meet requirements of Allianz . Has been awarded two initial contracts by Allianz, to supply devices with uniquely developed software to Allianz's global telematics business .Will provide latest generation 5 t10 micro self-fit telematics device, which initially will be manufactured in group's UK manufacturing facility.

Towergate and Ageas announce £300m Arista capacity arrangement

Monday, 7 Mar 2016 07:00pm EST

Ageas SA:Announced on Monday that Towergate, Arista and Ageas signed new strategic partnership which sees Ageas provide capacity for £60 million ($85.45 million) each year for next five years.Deal also sees Ageas providing capacity for Towergate's Holiday Homes portfolio.

Assiteca SpA Internazionale di Brokeraggio Assicurativo signs framework agreement with Green Assicurazioni

Tuesday, 12 Jan 2016 07:00pm EST

Assiteca SpA Internazionale di Brokeraggio Assicurativo:Signs framework agreement with Green Assicurazioni for commercialization of insurance products to cover risk of hail and other natural events.

Eurobrokers SA sells 2 properties to Piraeus Bank for 1.4 million euros

Monday, 14 Dec 2015 10:14am EST

Eurobrokers SA:Says will use the proceeds from deal to cover part of its liabilities.Says sells 2 properties located in Pilea, Thessaloniki to Piraeus Bank SA for 1.4 million euros.

Enstar Group announces reinsurance and administration transaction With Sun Life

Thursday, 1 Oct 2015 07:51am EDT

Enstar Group Ltd:Announces reinsurance and administration transaction with sun life.Says has assumed total net discounted reinsurance reserves and payable balances of about $139.4 million in the transaction.On September 30,through units, co entered into two 100% reinsurance agreements with sun life assurance company of Canada and its U.S. branch.Enstar subsidiary has reinsured all of the run-off workers compensation carve-out and occupational accident business of sun life.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary