Heavy Electrical Equipment

Page 1

Beijing Hezong Science &Technology announces initial public offering

Sunday, 24 May 2015 08:00pm EDT

Beijing Hezong Science &Technology Co Ltd:To issue 27.4 million A shares of common stock with par value of 1 yuan per share for its initial public offering on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.The company's stock will be traded under the symbol "300477".

Shanghai Zhixin Electric to dissolve Henan-based subsidiary

Tuesday, 19 May 2015 08:00pm EDT

Shanghai Zhixin Electric Co Ltd:To dissolve 70 pct-owned Henan-based transformer subsidiary.

ATB Austria Antriebstechnik AG says majority shareholder intends to acquire remaining shares

Tuesday, 19 May 2015 01:03pm EDT

ATB Austria Antriebstechnik AG:Says majority shareholder intends to acquire remaining shares.Says acquisition of entire shares in ATB by Wolong Investment GmbH will lead to delisting of ATB.

Shanghai Zhixin Electric appoints chairman

Monday, 18 May 2015 08:00pm EDT

Shanghai Zhixin Electric Co Ltd:Appoints Zhang Jianwei as chairman of board in the company.

China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd announces acquisition of RENergy

Monday, 18 May 2015 08:55am EDT

China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd:Enters into share purchase agreements on May 18 pursuant to which it has acquired a 99% stake in China Smart Electric Group Limited, a Cayman Islands company.China Smart owns all of the equity interest in Wise Renergy Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong company, which in turn owns all of the equity interests in mainland China-based subsidiaries, Tianjin REnergy Electrical Co., Ltd. and Tianjin Ruiyuan Electrical Co., Ltd.Says the closing of the acquisition of the 99% interest in China Smart is expected to occur on or about May 20.Ming Yang expects to acquire the remaining 1% stake in RENergy in the near future.Exchange for a 100% stake in RENergy, Ming Yang will pay a total purchase consideration of approximately 925.4 mln yuan.

Sterlite Technologies Ltd recommends final dividend

Monday, 18 May 2015 03:50am EDT

Sterlite Technologies Ltd:Recommends final dividend of 30 pct (0.60 Indian rupee on equity shares of 2 Indian rupee each of company) for approval by shareholders of company.Dividend, if declared in AGM will be paid within statutory time limits.

Harju Electrics Ltd approves share capital increase

Friday, 15 May 2015 04:53am EDT

Harju Electrics Ltd:Approves share capital increase by 0.42 million euros up to 12.6 million euros by issuing new shares by monetary contributions.Decides to increase share capital by issuing 600,000 new ordinary shares with nominal value 0.70 euros.

Nippon Conveyor to change president

Friday, 15 May 2015 12:00am EDT

Nippon Conveyor Co Ltd:To change president to Katsuhiro Kikkawa from Yoshizumi Nishio, effective June 29.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wall Street Transcript ,The
$50.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
$39.00
Provider: GlobalData
$250.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.