Heavy Electrical Equipment

Page 3

UDL Holdings Ltd updates on winding-up of subsidiary

Wednesday, 11 Dec 2013 04:45am EST

UDL Holdings Ltd:Says it refers to the announcement dated Oct. 28, regarding disposal of the company in relation to the disposal of Sunfill (a subsidiary) and its subsidiaries.The board says, a winding-up order was issued by the high court of Hong Kong at the hearing of the winding-up petition on Dec. 11.

Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd Announces Dissolution of Overseas Subsidiary

Wednesday, 20 Nov 2013 03:58am EST

Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd announced the dissolution of an overseas subsidiary, namely HHIC-Cyprus Ltd., effective November 20, 2013.

DONGBANG SHIP MACHINERY CO LTD to Divest Ship Repair Business into New Subsidiary

Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 03:00am EST

DONGBANG SHIP MACHINERY CO LTD announced that it has decided to divest its ship repair business into a new wholly owned subsidiary namely Dongbang Shipyard Co.,Ltd., to improve operating efficency. The division effective date and registered date will be respectively January 1, 2014 and January 2, 2014.

Jaya Holdings Ltd Announces Striking Off Of Dormant Subsidiaries

Thursday, 31 Oct 2013 06:19am EDT

Jaya Holdings Ltd announced that following dormant subsidiaries of the Group have been struck off the register of companies, pursuant to Section 344 of the Companies Act, Cap 50: Verbena Pte Ltd; Jaya International Transport Pte Ltd; Crescent Shipping Pte Ltd; Jaya Pacific Line Pte Ltd; and Jaya Shipmanagement Pte Ltd.

Anhui Shengyun Machinery Co., Ltd. Announces Capital Injection in Sub-subsidiary

Sunday, 27 Oct 2013 08:00pm EDT

Anhui Shengyun Machinery Co., Ltd. announced that it will inject RMB 50,292,000 in a sub-subsidiary, which is engaged in waste incineration power generation, to hold a 90% stake in it. The remaining 10% stake will be held by a 90.36%-owned subsidiary of the Company.

Guodian Nanjing Automation Co Ltd's Subsidiaries to Merge with Sub-subsidiaries

Friday, 25 Oct 2013 08:00pm EDT

Guodian Nanjing Automation Co Ltd announced that its Nanjing-based automation subsidiary will merge with its Nanjing-based wholly owned automation software engineering subsidiary, and the Company's Nanjing-based industrial development subsidiary will merge with its Nanjing-based wholly owned tourism service subsidiary. As a result, the two subsidiaries will be the surviving companies and the two sub-subsidiaries will be dissolved.

Vard Holdings Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Subsidiary And Deregistration Of Subsidiaries In Romania

Wednesday, 16 Oct 2013 07:07am EDT

Vard Holdings Ltd announced that pursuant to the rationalization of operations in Romania, Vard Piping SRL’s pipe fabrication business was integrated in the Tulcea Shipyard and its engineering division was transferred to Vard Engineering Constanta SRL, a newly incorporated subsidiary in Romania. Vard Piping SRL will be de-registered in due course. Vard Engineering Constanta SRL is 70% owned by Vard RO Holding SRL, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vard Group AS which is 100% held by the Company, while the remaining 30% is held by Vard Braila SA, a subsidiary of Vard RO Holding SRL. With its specialized design office, Vard Engineering Constanta SRL will serve all the yards of the Group, capitalizing on engineering capacity available in Romania, especially in Tulcea and Constanta locations. The paid-up capital of the said company is EUR320,000. The Company also announced that AJA Ship Design SA, a subsidiary in Romania, is under liquidation. The above investment is funded by internal sources.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wall Street Transcript ,The
$50.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
$39.00
Provider: GlobalData
$250.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.