United States

Environmental Services & Equipment

Page 2

Vertex Energy files for potential resale of about 10.9 mln shares of co's stock - SEC filing

Friday, 2 Sep 2016 06:14am EDT

Vertex Energy Inc : Files for potential resale of about 10.9 million shares of co's common stock by selling stockholders in variety of transactions - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2ceE7IJ) Further company coverage: [VTNR.O] ((Bangalore.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com;)).

Takeei repurchases 168,400 shares in August

Thursday, 1 Sep 2016 03:13am EDT

Takeei Corp <2151.T>: Says it repurchased 168,400 shares for 132.4 million yen in total from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31 . Says this was part of the share repurchase plan announced on Jan. 29 .Says it repurchased 469,700 shares for about 359 million yen in total as of Aug. 31.

Fujikoh announces details of new shares issue

Monday, 29 Aug 2016 04:06am EDT

Fujikoh Co Ltd <2405.T> : Says it plans to issue new shares via public offerings for totaling 228.7 million yen with subscription period from Aug. 30 to Aug. 31 and payment date on Sep. 5 .Says it plans to issue new shares via private placement for up to totaling 32.1 million yen with subscription date on Sep. 16 and payment date on Sep. 20.

Refinverse raises 38.6 mln yen via private placement

Thursday, 25 Aug 2016 03:00am EDT

Refinverse Inc <6531.T>:Says it raised 38.6 million yen via private placement.

PolyPlank proposes rights issue of SEK 9.6 million

Friday, 19 Aug 2016 07:10am EDT

PolyPlank publ AB : Proposes guaranteed rights issue of 9.6 million Swedish crowns ($1.15 million) .Subscription price is 0.5 crown per share.

Y-ENTEC announces rights issue worth 11.1 bln won

Friday, 19 Aug 2016 03:19am EDT

Y-ENTEC CO.,LTD. <067900.KQ>: Says rights issue of 3,500,000 common shares of par value 500 won each . Says issue price of 3,180 won per share, for proceeds of 11.1 billion won for operations . Employee stock ownership association's preferred right to purchase the new shares at an allocation rate of 20 pct on Oct. 12 . Shareholders of record on March 18 will have rights to purchase 0.19521986 rights share for each share held during Oct. 18 to Oct. 19 .Listing date of Nov. 3 for the new shares.

Fujikoh to issue new shares and to raise up to 298.8 mln yen

Thursday, 18 Aug 2016 04:00am EDT

Fujikoh Co Ltd <2405.T>: Says to issue 570,000 new shares via public offering . Says it to issue 80,000 new shares via private placement and with subscription date on Sep. 16 and payment date on Sep. 20 . Says it plans to raise up to 298,808,000 yen .Says proceeds to be used as the co's equipment investment funds and unit's financing funds.

Fluxtek International to issue new shares to repay bank loans

Friday, 12 Aug 2016 08:06am EDT

Fluxtek International <7443.TWO>: Says it will issue 4 million new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$20 per share . Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, remaining 90 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 211.8 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold .Says the proceeds will be used to repay bank loans.

Quest Resource Holding Corp announces 1-for-8 reverse stock split

Thursday, 11 Aug 2016 07:30am EDT

Quest Resource Holding Corp :Quest resource holding corporation announces 1-for-8 reverse stock split.

Inner Mongolia M Grass Ecology and Environment Group raise 262.5 mln yuan via private placement

Thursday, 28 Jul 2016 04:48am EDT

Inner Mongolia M Grass Ecology and Environment Group Co Ltd <300355.SZ>:Says it raised 262.5 million yuan via private placement for fund raising plan disclosed along with stake acquisition via share issue and cash plan.


  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary