Edition:
United States

Integrated Oil & Gas

Page 1

Total shareholders approve CEO Patrick Pouyanne's 3.8 mln eur 2016 compensation

Friday, 26 May 2017 06:52am EDT

May 26 (Reuters) - Total Shareholders :Approve CEO Patrick Pouyanne's 3.8 million eur 2016 compensation.

Total CEO Pouyanne says Hutchinson unit not for sale

Friday, 26 May 2017 05:50am EDT

May 26 (Reuters) - Total :Total Chief Executive Patrick Pouyanne tells shareholders that the group's Hutchinson rubber unit is not for sale.Pouyanne says Hutchinson fits Total development strategy into new businesses.

Petrochina's controlling shareholder plans to transfer 440 mln A-shares to Ansteel

Friday, 26 May 2017 05:18am EDT

May 26 (Reuters) - Petrochina Co Ltd <601857.SS><0857.HK>PTR.N:Says controlling shareholder plans to transfer 440 million A-shares, or 0.24 percent of total issued capital in the company to Ansteel in order.Says its holdings in the company will reduce to 85.77 percent from 86.01 percent after transaction.Says stake transfer aims to strengthen strategic cooperation, streamline stake holding structure.

Statoil sells common shares of International Petroleum Corp

Thursday, 25 May 2017 08:00am EDT

May 25 (Reuters) - Statoil ASA ::Statoil sells common shares of international petroleum corporation.Statoil ASA says it sold 22.8 million common shares of International Petroleum Corporation representing about 20.1% of issued and outstanding shares.Statoil ASA - Statoil sold shares at a price of C$4.77 per share, for aggregate proceeds of approximately C$109 million.

Surgutneftegaz refinery unaffected by brief fire that killed two

Wednesday, 24 May 2017 09:33pm EDT

Recasts with company comments to show production was not interrupted:.

Shell shareholders reject emissions target proposal

Tuesday, 23 May 2017 09:24am EDT

May 23 (Reuters) - Shell ::Resolutions 1-20 were carried and resolution 21 (shareholder resolution) was not carried.Says 93.20 percent voted for approval of director's remuneration report.Says 93.66 percent voted against resolution 21, under which co requested to set, publish targets to cut GHG emissions, aligned with goal of Paris climate deal.

Shell CFO says company could raise divestments beyond $30 bln by 2018

Tuesday, 23 May 2017 07:08am EDT

May 23 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell Plc :Shell CFO Uhl says company looking at more than $40 billion worth of divestments, could raise target beyond $30 billion by 2018 if needed.

Vast majority of Shell shareholders approve remuneration report

Tuesday, 23 May 2017 07:04am EDT

May 23 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell Plc :93 percent of Shell shareholders vote in favour of remuneration report - preliminary result.

Total launches construction of 25 MW solar plant in Miyako, Japan

Tuesday, 23 May 2017 05:07am EDT

May 23 (Reuters) - Total SA :Total, through its subsidiary Total Solar, launches construction of 25 megawatt solar plant in Miyako, Japan..Says expected to start up production in 2018 and will supply electricity to over 8,000 homes..Total says the plant will be connected to the electricity distribution grid to supply energy through the regional utility company. .

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary