Sept 13 (Reuters) - Fred Olsen Energy ::Fred. Olsen Energy CEO Ivar Brandvold says none of its rigs will have jobs after the last contract with Statoil <<>> runs out in October."We expect more opportunities to occur in the second quarter of 2018. We expect very low activity during the winter," Brandvold told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry conference.He earlier told the conference he expected 2017 to be the worst for the company, but it has been positioning itself for the market's recovery.He said the company preferred to stack its rigs instead of marketing those at the rates that cover only operational costs.Fred. Olsen Energy has seven ultra deepwater and mid-water semi-submersible drilling rig .
Sept 8 (Reuters) - Paramount Resources Ltd ::Paramount Resources Ltd obtains shareholder approval for merger with Trilogy.Says approval requirements that were voted in favour of the merger exceeded 98%.Says shareholders of Trilogy Energy Corp also approved the merger at a special meeting of Trilogy shareholders held on Sept 8.Says shareholders elected additional 3 Directors to Board of Directors of Paramount, conditional on merger being completed.
Sept 8 (Reuters) - PetroChina Co Ltd <601857.SS> ::* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.06926 yuan(before tax)/share for H1 2017 to shareholders of record on Sep. 14.* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on Sep. 15 and the dividend will be paid on Sep. 15.
Sept 8 (Reuters) - Glencore Plc :STAKE IN ROSNEFT HELD BY GLENCORE-QIA CONSORTIUM.CONSORTIUM CONTROLLED BY GLENCORE AND QATAR INVESTMENT AUTHORITY HAS CONCLUDED AN AGREEMENT WITH CEFC CHINA ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED.AGREEMENT REGARDING A TRANSACTION IN TERMS OF WHICH CONSORTIUM WOULD DISPOSE OF A 14.16% STAKE IN ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY (ROSNEFT) TO CEFC.SALE AT A PREMIUM OF APPROXIMATELY 16% TO 30 DAY VOLUME WEIGHTED AVERAGE PRICE OF ROSNEFT SHARES ON 8 SEPTEMBER 2017.TRANSACTION IS CONDITIONAL ON CONSORTIUM ELECTING TO PROCEED FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF FINAL NEGOTIATIONS AND ON ALL REGULATORY APPROVALS.
Sept 8 (Reuters) - Santos Ltd :Santos and Origin new gas supply agreement with Qenos.Santos and Origin will supply estimated 27 petajoules to qenos for remainder of 2017 until end of 2019.
Sept 8 (Reuters) - Santos Ltd :Santos successfully prices US$800m 10-year REG-S bond offering.Bonds have been priced at a fixed coupon of 4.125%, for a period of 10-years, maturing on 14 September 2027.Use of proceeds from bonds will include general corporate purposes and debt refinancing..On track to achieve target of US$2 billion in net debt by end of 2019.
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Statoil Asa :Adds exploration licenses in South Africa.Has acquired participating interests in two additional offshore frontier blocks, including one operatorship.Has completed a transaction with exxonmobil exploration and production south africa limited (exxonmobil), acquiring a 35% interest in exploration right 12/3/252 transkei-algoa.Operator exxonmobil retains 40% interest, while impact africa holds 25%.License covers approximately 45,000 square kilometres in water depths up to 3,000 metres.Has also completed a transactionwith ok energy ltd, acquiring 90% interest and operatorship in exploration right 12/3/257 east algoa.Remaining 10% interest is held by ok energy. Licence covers approximately 9,300 square kilometres.Transactions strengthen statoil's position in south africa and our long-term exploration portfolio.This is in line with our global exploration strategy of early access in basins with high potential.Statoil entered its first license in South Africa in 2015, acquiring a 35% interest in the ExxonMobil-operated Tugela South Exploration Right.
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Statoil Asa :Dudgeon wind farm completed at agreed time and below budget of GBP 1.5 billion that was set when investment decision was made in 2014.The there 67 wind turbines with a capacity of 6 MW each installed on the Dudgeon field, and all of them are now producing electricity off the coast of Norfolk in England .Wind farm is able to provide 410,000 homes in England with electricity.
Sept 6 (Reuters) - SHELL ::ON TUESDAY OPENED ITS FIRST SERVICE STATION IN MEXICO, WITH MORE SITES DUE TO START PROVIDING FUELS AND RETAIL SERVICES OVER NEXT FEW MONTHS.OVER NEXT 10 YEARS, IF MARKET CONDITIONS CONTINUE TO DEVELOP AT THEIR CURRENT RATES, SHELL PLANS TO INVEST AROUND $1 BILLION IN MEXICO.