June 23 (Reuters) - Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd <0694.HK>:company and parent company, capital airports holding co, entered into share transfer agreement.Co as vendor conditionally agreed to dispose of sale capital at approximately rmb74.90 million.sale capital represents 60% of entire registered capital of beijing bowei airport support limited.expected that co will record an estimate profit of about rmb40 million (before taxation) in respect of disposal.
June 22 (Reuters) - Tata Elxsi Ltd ::Says Airports Authority Of India selects Tata Elxsi as a specialist design consultancy.Tata Elxsi will be primarily responsible to set the wayfinding and information design guidelines for all AAI airports coming up in the future..Co started work across 10 airports of Goa, Kolkata, Varanasi, Lucknow, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Pune, Trivandrum, Coimbatore, Guwahati..
June 21 (Reuters) - SIA Engineering Company Limited ::Sia Engineering Company And Boeing Sign Moa For Aircraft Maintenance Training Services.Announced signing of a memorandum of agreement with boeing company.Transaction not expected to have material impact on financial performance of siaec in fy2017/18.MOA to collaborate on provision of aircraft maintenance training services on current and new generation aircraft types.
June 20 (Reuters) - Sia Engineering Company Limited ::Sia Engineering Company and GE Aviation to form engine overhaul joint venture.Sia Engineering Company and GE Aviation have agreed to establish a new engine overhaul joint venture based in Singapore.Joint venture will provide a full range of engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services for GE90 and GE9x Engines.GE will have a 51% equity stake in joint venture and siaec holding remaining 49%.Joint venture is not expected to have a material impact on financial performance of SIAEC in FY2017/18.
June 20 (Reuters) - Sydney Airport Holdings Ltd :International traffic growth of 8.1% versus prior corresponding period (PCP) in May.For May, domestic traffic grew strongly at 2.7% above pcp.Says overall traffic growth of 4.5% in May.
June 16 (Reuters) - Hna Infrastructure Company Limited <0357.HK>:Clarification announcement regarding press articles.Clarifies that Xing's statements were entirely Xing's personal view and understanding on feasibility of A-share IPO.Clarifies that Xing's statements shall not represent view of board.Board has not approved any matter relating thereto, including date and offering size of A-share IPO.As at date of this announcement, Company does not have any concrete plan in relation to any future A-share IPO.Refers to certain recent press articles containing statements of Xing Zhoujin regarding co's IPO of A-shares.
June 13 (Reuters) - ADP ::MAY 2017 TRAFFIC FIGURES.IN MAY, INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC (EXCLUDING EUROPE) WAS UP (+4.0%).EUROPEAN TRAFFIC (EXCLUDING FRANCE) WAS UP (+3.0%);.IN MAY, TRAFFIC WITHIN FRANCE WAS DOWN SLIGHTLY (-0.4%).THE NUMBER OF CONNECTING PASSENGERS INCREASED BY 1.7%. THE CONNECTING RATE STOOD AT 22.3%, DOWN BY 0.6 POINTS COMPARED WITH MAY 2016.IN MAY, WELCOMED 8.8 MILLION PASSENGERS, AN INCREASE OF 2.8%.IN MAY, PASSENGER TRAFFIC AT TAV AIRPORTS, INCREASED BY 2.2% AND HAS RISEN BY 1.0% SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.IN MAY, SANTIAGO DE CHILE ROSE BY 8.1% IN MAY 2017 AND HAS RISEN BY 10.1% SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.IN MAY, 6.0 MILLION PASSENGERS TRAVELLED THROUGH PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE (+3.7%) AND 2.8 MILLION THROUGH PARIS-ORLY (+0.8%).
June 13 (Reuters) - FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG :2,500,749 PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN MAY (+3.8% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR).
June 13 (Reuters) - FLUGHAFEN WIEN AG :::MAY 2017: RISE IN PASSENGER VOLUME OF THE FLUGHAFEN WIEN GROUP TO 2.8 MILLION (+7.5%).FLUGHAFEN WIEN GROUP: ACCUMULATED PASSENGER VOLUME IN THE PERIOD JANUARY-MAY 2017 SHOWED A RISE OF 9.1% TO 11.1 MILLION.VIENNA AIRPORT IN MAY 2017: PASSENGER VOLUME UP 6.0% - STRONG GROWTH OF TRANSFER PASSENGER TRAFFIC.VIENNA AIRPORT: TOTAL NUMBER OF PASSENGERS UP 6.7% FROM JANUARY TO MAY 2017.
June 12 (Reuters) - COPENHAGEN AIRPORTS A/S ::MAY NUMBER OF PASSENGERS 2,594,083, UP 1.3 PERCENT YOY.MAY NUMBER OF INTERCONTINENTAL PASSENGERS GROWS BY 10.9 PERCENT YOY.