Edition:
United States

Ground Freight & Logistics

Page 1

Qube Holdings appoints Allan Davies as chairman

Thursday, 22 Jun 2017 07:32pm EDT

June 23 (Reuters) - Qube Holdings Ltd ::Resignation of Chris Corrigan as chairman and director.Allan Davies has been appointed company chairman.

Prime Customer Services to consider business restructuring proposals for cold storage, ripening unit

Thursday, 22 Jun 2017 02:51am EDT

June 22 (Reuters) - Prime Customer Services Ltd ::Says to consider other proposals of business restructuring related to cold storage and ripening unit.Says to consider repairs and maintenance of business premises located at Jamalpur area.To consider business expansion and setting up of collection centers for fruits & vegetables in Maharashtra & Gujarat.

Daqin Railway to pay A shares annual div for FY 2016 on June 29

Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017 09:24pm EDT

June 22 (Reuters) - Daqin Railway Co Ltd <601006.SS> ::* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.25 yuan(before tax)/share for 2016 to shareholders of record on June 28 .* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on June 29 and the dividend will be paid on June 29 .

Higashi Twenty One to fully acquire ISHIKAWA

Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017 02:37am EDT

June 21(Reuters) - Higashi Twenty One Co Ltd <9029.T>:Says it will fully acquire a Tokyo-based firm ISHIKAWA on July 6, which is engaged in cargo automobile transport business and warehouse business.Says acquisition price is undisclosed .

Beijing Changjiu Logistics completes establishment of logistics unit

Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017 11:22pm EDT

June 21 (Reuters) - Beijing Changjiu Logistics Corp <603569.SS> ::* Says it completes establishment of wholly owned logistics subsidiary in Jilin with registered capital of 50 million yuan .

Higashi Twenty One announces business alliance with MiyagoRyutsu

Monday, 19 Jun 2017 02:32am EDT

June 19(Reuters) - Higashi Twenty One Co Ltd <9029.T>:Says it signed a business alliance with MiyagoRyutsu Co Ltd, on June 19.Says two entities will cooperate on office and individual moving business and general logistics business .

Clipper Logistics announces acquisition of Repairtech Ltd

Friday, 16 Jun 2017 02:00am EDT

June 16 (Reuters) - Clipper Logistics Plc ::Says acquisition of entire issued share capital of Repairtech Ltd, consideration 2.5 mln stg in cash.

Arcbest says Q2 ‍asset-based daily billed revenue increased 7 pct

Wednesday, 14 Jun 2017 06:28am EDT

June 14 (Reuters) - Arcbest Corp ::Arcbest Corp says Q2 ‍asset-based daily billed revenue increased 7 percent​.For Q2 of 2017 through end of May, asset-based total tonnage per day increased approximately 1 percent.Arcbest Corp - Q2 ‍asset-based total tonnage per day increased approximately 1 percent​.Arcbest Corp - for Q2 of 2017 through end of May, on a combined basis, revenue at Arcbest's asset-light businesses increased in a range of 6% to 7%.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary