Edition:
United States

Home Furnishings

Page 1

Acrodea forms business alliance with Goyo Intex's unit on real estate tech business

1:16am EST

Acrodea Inc <3823.T>: Says it formed business alliance with package solution unit of Goyo Intex Co Ltd<7519.T> on real estate technology business .Says the business to start on Jan. 21, 2017.

Stena Adactum buys 5.5 mln shares in Svedbergs i Dalstorp

Friday, 2 Dec 2016 05:13am EST

Finansinspektionen:Stena Adactum has bought 5.5 million shares in Svedbergs i Dalstorp AB and now holds 25.9 percent of co's shares.

Surteco announces acquisition of the British Nenplas Group

Friday, 2 Dec 2016 01:14am EST

Surteco SE : Announced on Thursday acquisition of the British Nenplas Group . Said had acquired 85% of the shares in the Nenplas Group headquartered in Ashbourne, UK, and a 100 % shareholding of the associated property company through its subsidiary company Döllken-Weimar GmbH . Said purchase contract was concluded today (Dec. 1) for this acquisition with effect from Dec. 1, 2016 . Said purchase price for 85% of the shares amounts to 20.8 million pounds ($26.25 million) and for the property company it is 2.5 million pounds .Said SURTECO is holding an option to purchase the remaining 15% of the shares and the seller is retaining a sale option.

Surteco announces acquisition of the British Nenplas Group

Thursday, 1 Dec 2016 02:15pm EST

Surteco SE : Announced on Thursday acquisition of the British Nenplas Group . Said had acquired 85% of the shares in the Nenplas Group headquartered in Ashbourne, UK, and a 100 % shareholding of the associated property company through its subsidiary company Döllken-Weimar GmbH . Said purchase contract was concluded today (Dec. 1) for this acquisition with effect from Dec. 1, 2016 . Said purchase price for 85% of the shares amounts to 20.8 million pounds ($26.25 million) and for the property company it is 2.5 million pounds .Said SURTECO is holding an option to purchase the remaining 15% of the shares and the seller is retaining a sale option.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary