United States

Hotels, Motels & Cruise Lines

Page 3

OUE launches mandatory unconditional cash offer for International Healthway at S$0.106 per share

Thursday, 16 Feb 2017 05:29am EST

OUE Ltd :OUE launches mandatory unconditional cash offer for international healthway corporation at S$0.106 per share.

Lantern Hotel Group announces sale of General Gordon Hotel

Wednesday, 8 Feb 2017 04:12am EST

Lantern Hotel Group Ltd : Sale of General Gordon Hotel . deal for sale price of $18.1 mln .Lantern has entered into arrangements for sale of freehold and business of General Gordon Hotel.

Colony's ColDay sells AccorHotels stake - AMF

Tuesday, 7 Feb 2017 11:56am EST

Accor Sa : ColDay informs AMF market regulator it has crossed 5 percent stake threshold and no longer holds AccorHotels shares . ColDay says stake disposal took form of transfer to financial counterparty .Eurazeo's Legendre Holding says still holds 4.28 pct AccorHotels stake commanding 7.97 pct of voting rights.

AccorHotels to acquire Travel Keys

Monday, 6 Feb 2017 03:24am EST

Accor SA : Announced on Sunday it has begun exclusive negotiations for the acquisition of 100 pct of Travel Keys . The combination of Travel Keys with onefinestay and Squarebreak will provide AccorHotels with an offering of about 8,500 addresses in the luxury private rental market .The transaction is expected to close in Q2 2017 after customary due diligence.

Fincantieri says signed deal with Carnival worth over 1 bln euros

Thursday, 19 Jan 2017 11:52am EST

Fincantieri says:It has signed a memorandum agreement with Carnival Corporation & plc for the construction of two new cruise ships for an overall value exceeding 1 billion euros.

Royal Orchid Hotels buys 24.9 pct stake in unit Amartara Hospitality

Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017 01:18am EST

Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd : Says company has acquired 24.9 % shares in unit Amartara Hospitality Private Limited . Says Amartara Hospitality Private Limited has become 100% subsidiary of Royal Orchid Hotels Limited . Says consideration for deal in cash .Says deal for 25 million rupees.

Genting Hong Kong says unit entered into ABB agreements with certain units of ABB Group

Monday, 9 Jan 2017 09:06am EST

Genting Hong Kong Ltd <0678.HK> : Genting Hong Kong- MVWW, unit of co, entered into ABB agreements with certain subsidiaries of ABB group . Aggregate consideration under ABB agreements is approximately EUR131 million .Genting Hong Kong - unit to purchase complete propulsion systems, electric power plants, automation and marine software systems for various vessels.

Shenzhen Quanxinhao raises stake in finance holdings firm to 64.3 pct

Monday, 2 Jan 2017 09:36pm EST

Shenzhen Quanxinhao Co Ltd <000007.SZ>: Says it raised stake in a Shenzhen-based finance holdings firm to 64.3 percent .Says the rest 35.7 percent is held by the co's controlling unit.

Huatian Hotel Group announces financial leasing of 110 mln yuan

Tuesday, 27 Dec 2016 05:00am EST

Huatian Hotel Group Co Ltd <000428.SZ> : Says co plans to sell partial equipments and facilities in co and unit to finance up to 110 million yuan .To lease back the equipments and facilities with a term of five years.

ZH International updates on acquisition of land use rights in Henan

Friday, 23 Dec 2016 04:04am EST

ZH International Holdings Ltd <0185.HK>: unit made successful bid for land use right of land parcel in auction held by land and resources bureau of zhengzhou city . zensun entered into loan agreement with henan xinghan to provide financial assistance to henan xinghan in amount of rmb346.6 million . Deal for rmb346.6 million .acquisition of land use rights in henan, the prc and financial assistance from controlling shareholder.


  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary