Edition:
United States

Hotels, Motels & Cruise Lines

Page 2

Royal Orchid Hotels to consider bonus issue

Monday, 1 Aug 2016 01:07am EDT

Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd : To consider the recommendation for issue of bonus shares to the holders equity shares .

FX Hotels Group to issue private placement preferred stock

Wednesday, 20 Jul 2016 03:59am EDT

FX Hotels Group : Says it will issue 30 million preferred shares via private placement .Says the proceeds will be used to enrich operating funds and repay loans.

Sunrise International Development to issue new shares to repay loans and enrich operating funds

Sunday, 19 Jun 2016 05:12am EDT

Sunrise International Development <2720.TWO>: Says it will issue 6,350,000 new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$14 per share . Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, remaining 90 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 125.19 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold .Says the proceeds will be used to repay loans and enrich operating funds.

Tek-Art Insaat decides to increase capital to 238.7 mln lira

Friday, 17 Jun 2016 11:18am EDT

Tek-art Insaat Ticaret Turizm :Decides to increase capital to 238.7 million lira ($81.44 million)from 145.8 million lira through private placement.

FDC International Hotels to issues 5,626,000 new shares

Friday, 17 Jun 2016 03:26am EDT

FDC International Hotels <2748.TWO>: Says it will issue 5,626,000 new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share . Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, 90 percent of the new shares to be offered through public offering .Says the proceeds will be used to enrich operating funds.

Chongqing New Century Cruise issues 53.2 mln shares via private placement

Monday, 23 May 2016 04:45am EDT

Chongqing New Century Cruise Co Ltd <002558.SZ> :Says it issues totaling 53.2 million new shares via private placement and raises about 5 billion yuan for project funding.

Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development amends private placement plan

Friday, 29 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT

Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co Ltd:Says amends its private placement plan due to dividends payment.Says new plan is to issue up to 153,418,700 new shares at 29.45 yuan per share, for 4.52 billion yuan in total.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary