Edition:
United States

Advertising & Marketing

Page 3

VisionChina Media provides update on sale of Subway Mobile TV advertising business

Monday, 22 Aug 2016 08:24am EDT

Visionchina Media Inc : Visionchina Media provides further update on sale of Subway Mobile TV advertising business . Says unit entered into new equity transfer agreement, new profit compensation agreement with Ledman Optoelectronic Co. Ltd . Deal for an aggregate consideration of RMB382.2 million . Visionchina media inc says upon closing of new transaction, Ledman will pay an installment of rmb321.2 million in cash to Visionchina Media Group . Says unit to sell 49% equity interests in Visionchina New Culture Media Co., Ltd .Says "we remain open in future to sell remaining 51% of our equity position in new culture".

Snipp signs a perpetual master services agreement with a Fortune 500

Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016 07:00am EDT

Snipp Interactive Inc :Snipp signs a perpetual master services agreement with a Fortune 500 tools and storage provider and receives first order of US$200,000+.

Sigma Group acquires Aimia Inc Enhancement Services business unit

Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016 07:00am EDT

Sigma Group : Sigma group acquires Aimia Inc Enhancement Services business unit .Terms of transaction were not disclosed.

Viad buys business of ON Event Services LLC

Thursday, 11 Aug 2016 01:30pm EDT

Viad Corp : Viad acquires leading live event audio-visual services provider . Acquired business of ON Event Services LLC . Deal is expected to contribute revenue of $20 million to $25 million and adjusted segment ebitda of $3.5 million to $5 million during remainder of 2016 .For 2016 Q3, deal is expected to contribute $6.5 million to $8.5 million in revenue and $1 million to $2 million in adjusted segment ebitda.

DLE unit plans full acquisition of Tokyo media firm for 395 mln yen

Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 02:10am EDT

DLE Inc <3686.T> :Says its unit Tokyo Girls Collection Inc plans to fully acquire a 100 percent stake in a Tokyo-based media firm W MEDIA Inc, for 395 million yen on Sep. 1.

Shanghai LongYun Advertising and Media buys 51 pct stake in media co

Monday, 8 Aug 2016 09:52pm EDT

Shanghai LongYun Advertising and Media Co., Ltd. <603729.SS>:Says it completes the acquisition of 51 percent stake in an Anhui-bsed media co.

Antevenio renders favorable opinion on terms Inversiones y Servicios Publicitarios' tender offer

Monday, 8 Aug 2016 03:32am EDT

Antevenio SA :Board renders favorable opinion on the terms of the contractual voluntary tender offer that Inversiones y Servicios Publicitarios intends to launch.

Axelero signs prelim. agreement to buy 100 pct stake in Privategriffe

Thursday, 4 Aug 2016 11:54am EDT

Axelero SpA : Has signed preliminary agreement for the acquisition of a 100 percent stake in Privategriffe . 72.37 percent of the shareholders of Privategriffe have chosen to be remunerated through a variable price linked to the achievement of results after a three-year period, calculated based on an overall amount established in line with the equity value .The remaining 27.63 percent of the shareholders have chosen to receive the payment at a price equal to the stake held, as calculated based on an overall fixed amount of 891,200 euros ($992,172.96).

WPP unit to buy majority stake in Turkey's WANDA Digital

Thursday, 4 Aug 2016 03:00am EDT

WPP Plc : WANDA unaudited revenue for year ended 31 December 2015 was approximately $2.7 million, .JWT to acquire WANDA Digital in turkey.

ISP to launch contractual voluntary tender offer on remaining Antevenio capital

Wednesday, 3 Aug 2016 12:10pm EDT

Antevenio SA : Inversiones y Servicios Publicitarios (ISP) acquired totality of shares in the capital of Antevenio from Joshua Novick . Shares represent 11.89 pct of the share capital and voting rights for a price of 6 euros ($6.70) per share . ISP intends to launch a contractual voluntary tender offer on the remaining capital of Antevenio not held by ISP and Aliada Investment, B.V. . Offer will thus be addressed to a maximum of 1,874.100 Antevenio shares, representing 44.54 pct of the company’s share capital and voting rights .Tender offer at a price of 6 euros per share and will open September 2016.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary