- The snowstorm that hit the U.S. Northeast and Midwest this past weekend is unlikely to hurt overall holiday sales, analysts say, even as the shorter shopping season makes every day crucial for retailers in the final sprint to Christmas.
DETROIT - Major automakers reported their best U.S. sales month in six and a half years in November as aggressive discounting and the continued popularity of big pickup trucks helped trounce Wall Street forecasts.
NEW YORK - Bill Gross, co-founder and co-chief investment officer of bond giant Pimco, said Tuesday that easy-money policies worldwide have put global economies and their capital markets increasingly at risk.
NEW YORK - U.S. online sales are expected to hit $2 billion on "Cyber Monday," for the first time since the data firm comScore has been tracking such information. | Video
- A Minnesota man ticketed for disorderly conduct after he flung $1,000 in mostly small bills over a balcony at the nation's largest mall during a heavy holiday shopping day wants to give away more money, he said on Monday.
- Black Friday Marred By Violence In Several States - Huffington Post
- Shootings, stabbings and savagery mar Black Friday 2013 across United States - MassLive.com
- State tax collectors hope for a big holiday sales tax haul - KSDK
- GOP Targets Black Friday Shoppers in States With Critical 2014 Senate Races - ABC News (blog)
- Surprise! Biggest Winner Of Black Friday Money Haul - Forbes
- Black Friday bargain hunt marked by shootings and brawls in United States - South China Morning Post
- Let's Sit Out Black Friday, Shall We? - TechCrunch
- Online Holiday Shopping At Work - Mondaq News Alerts (registration)
- Find the Best Holiday Shopping Deals With MacRumors' Black Friday Roundup - Mac Rumors
- Hidden Tax Hit On Black Friday, Cyber Monday Bargains - Forbes