HOUSTON/NEW YORK - SandRidge Energy Inc is the target of a federal grand jury probe concerning violations of antitrust law related to the leasing of oil and gas properties, the company said in a regulatory filing on Thursday.
HOUSTON - SandRidge Energy Inc is the target of federal grand jury probe concerning violations of antitrust law related to the leasing of oil and gas properties, the company said in a regulatory filing on Thursday.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp on Wednesday raised its oil and gas production forecast for the year, even as the second largest U.S. producer of natural gas reported a quarterly loss due to lower commodity prices.
- Activist investor Carl Icahn raised his stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp to almost 11 percent even as the company continues to cope with low oil and gas prices.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp on Wednesday said it would slash its 2015 spending and rig count in response to low crude oil prices that also pushed its fourth-quarter profit below Wall Street expectations.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Chesapeake Energy Corp filed suit Tuesday alleging its founder and former chief executive, Aubrey K. McClendon, stole confidential company data during his last months on the job in order to launch his new oil and gas empire.
NEW YORK - A divided federal appeals court said Chesapeake Energy Corp had no right to redeem $1.3 billion of notes early at a favorable price, saying the second-largest U.S. natural gas company waited too long to tell investors of its plans.
HOUSTON - Chesapeake Energy Corp has received subpoenas from states and the U.S. Department of Justice seeking information on its royalty payment practices to mineral owners, according to a regulatory filing.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp , the second-largest U.S. producer of natural gas, on Wednesday reported an 8 percent increase in third-quarter profit that topped Wall Street estimates on higher-than-expected output.
HOUSTON - American Energy Partners LP, founded by former Chesapeake Energy Corp chief executive Aubrey McClendon, said on Tuesday its Permian Basin affiliate had bought oil assets in Texas for $726 million and plans an initial public offering soon.
- Prospects of new Greek rescue rise at euro zone summit |
- Wall Street ends stronger after volatile session
- Oracle says Rimini Street copyright trial to begin in September
- Exclusive: Twinkies maker Hostess Brands shelves sale for IPO - sources
- U.S. trade deficit widens; weakness abroad fuels export drop
- Iberdrola to file new takeover plan for UIL in Connecticut
- U.S. crude slump cools, market awaits inventory data
- Ferrari to pick UBS to manage New York stock listing: Bloomberg