WASHINGTON The Environmental Protection Agency will as soon as Monday finalize a scientific finding that greenhouse gases from aviation endanger human health, obligating the United States to regulate emissions from commercial aircraft, sources told Reuters.
Elon Musk's latest "master plan" for Tesla Motors Inc to develop an electric commercial truck, a public bus, a pickup and systems to enable fully autonomous driving could cost $2 billion to $3 billion or more, experts and analysts said Thursday. | Video
ExxonMobil Corp said on Thursday it would buy InterOil Corp for more than $2.5 billion in stock, adding a gas field to expand exports from Papua New Guinea and better positioning it to meet Asian demand for liquified natural gas.
GENEVA The earth is on track for its hottest year on record and warming at a faster rate than expected, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Thursday.
BERLIN Some German companies are holding off making investments in Britain until they know more about the relationship the country will forge with the rest of Europe following the Brexit vote.
MELBOURNE/MILAN/LONDON - Forced to shut its $54 billion Gorgon liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plant twice in its first five months, Chevron Corp now faces calls from union officials for a probe into the site's safety.
- U.S. refiners carry on processing despite gasoline glut: Kemp
- RPT-COLUMN-U.S. refiners carry on processing despite gasoline glut: Kemp
- COLUMN-U.S. refiners carry on processing despite gasoline glut: Kemp
- Cheaper gasoline is knocking U.S. vehicle efficiency off course: Kemp
- RPT-COLUMN-Cheaper gasoline is knocking U.S. vehicle efficiency off course: Kemp