BEIJING China's largest on-demand internet services platform, Meituan Dianping, has raised $4 billion in a new funding round, valuing the firm at $30 billion, it said on Thursday.
- Special Report: Backroom battle imperils $230 million cryptocurrency venture
- EBay's profit forecast disappoints, shares fall
- Fed to step-up focus on payment security with study, working groups: Fed's Powell
- Adobe forecasts FY18 profit above estimates, shares surge
- Tech firms improve cooperation on extremism but more needed, U.S. security chief says
A Native American tribe sued Amazon.com Inc and Microsoft Corp in federal court in Virginia on Wednesday for infringing supercomputer patents it is holding for a technology firm.
ZURICH Swiss banking software supplier Temenos expects a bigger share of its revenue to come from the United States, Canada and South America in the years ahead, Chief Executive David Arnott said on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England Social media platform Snapchat will present Winter Olympics content at next year's event in Pyeongchang after striking a deal with Discovery communications' Eurosport, a move which could help the Games reach the younger demographic it craves.
Shares in International Business Machines Inc surged 9 percent on Wednesday after it beat expectations on revenue and gave an outlook that hinted one of the world's first big computing names was back on a growth track after six years in retreat.