- A Swiss man attempting to circumnavigate the globe with an aircraft powered only by the sun's energy landed in Hawaii on Friday, after a record-breaking five-day nonstop solo flight across the Pacific Ocean from Japan. | Video
- Solar-powered plane lands in Hawaii, pilot sets nonstop record |
- Stick-on smart sensor offers hassle-free car hire |
- Restored Word War Two Spitfire to be auctioned for charity
- UberPOP halts service in France after clampdown, protests
- Fearing return to drachma, some Greeks use bitcoin to dodge capital controls
- U.S. banking regulators must hire and train more examiners with technology expertise so they can give more useful cyber security recommendations to small and mid-sized banks, a federal watchdog agency has warned.
BEIJING - China's top smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc on Thursday reported semi-annual sales that for the first time were lower than the previous six months, jeopardising its full-year target and hinting at a slowdown in its mainstay domestic market.
SAN FRANCISCO - Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff capped off her U.S. tour on Wednesday with a visit to Silicon Valley, where she met with top technology executives and took a ride in Google Inc's self-driving car. | Video
- Spanish travel technology company Amadeus said it would buy Navitaire, a subsidiary of Accenture Plc , for $830 million, to focus mainly on digital services for airline passengers.