- Yahoo Inc Chief Executive Marissa Mayer said she was pregnant with identical twin girls, likely due in December, but promised she would take limited time away as she works toward turning around the company's struggling online ad business.
- Apple explores move into original programming business - Variety
- LinkedIn rolls out overhauled messaging service
- Flameless gas stoves more efficient and cleaner, say investors |
- Payments firm Klarna lines up retailers as U.S. push begins
- Foxconn hasn't canceled investment plan in Indonesia: ministry official
FRANKFURT - An explosion in the number of new Internet addresses has created a wealth of opportunities for criminals exploiting shady domains such as .zip, .kim or .party, according to an industry study published on Tuesday.
- Online gambling firm 888 Holdings Plc stepped up the battle for Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc on Tuesday, submitting a revised takeover proposal as it looks to see off rival interest from GVC Holdings Plc .
FRANKFURT - Bild tabloid publisher Axel Springer and Korean electronics group Samsung announced a partnership in mobile media including news.
PARIS - French mobile operator Numericable-SFR has no intention of launching a new price war, incoming chairman Michel Combes has told daily Les Echos.