SYDNEY China is behaving like a "bully" with its militarization of islands in the South China Sea, Republican U.S. Senator John McCain said on Tuesday, activity Washington must confront with its allies to find a peaceful solution.
- China 'strongly dissatisfied' with G7 statement on East, South China Seas
- U.S. says China realizes limited time to negotiate with North Korea
- U.S. warship drill meant to defy China's claim over artificial island: officials |
- U.S. conducted drill to reject China's claim around artificial island: officials
- Vietnam-linked hackers likely targeting Philippines over South China Sea dispute: FireEye
LONDON British Prime Minister Theresa May's lead fell to 12 percentage points in a poll published on Tuesday, the latest major survey since last week's Manchester bombing showing the June 8 election could be closer than previously thought.