Twitter in Context
BOSTON/SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc crashed on Tuesday for the second time in nine days when a software glitch stalled the popular messaging service for about one hour.
- A missing plane and emotional reunion, played live on Twitter
- Venezuela opposition revels in expressions of support at Oscars
- Analysis: Twitter must move faster to counter fears of plateau |
- Investors dump Twitter stock as results divide Wall Street |
- Twitter's sputtering user growth unnerves investors
- Twitter rides mobile wave in shifting Internet landscape
Recent Twitter News
SAN FRANCISCO - Wayfair, the online home-furnishings site, is raising around $150 million at a valuation of around $2 billion, according to a person familiar with the matter, underscoring the appeal of select online retailers.
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc has bought 900 patents and signed a cross-licensing agreement with IBM, making peace with Big Blue and bulking up on its intellectual property portfolio as it takes on larger rivals Google and Facebook.
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the creators of Twitter Inc unveiled a new mobile service called Jelly on Tuesday, hoping for another hit product in what has become an increasingly crowded field of social and mobile products.
- Alibaba buys ChinaVision stake for $804 million; gains TV, movie content
- Facebook's San Francisco-area HQ secured after threat made: police
- U.S. judge freezes assets of Mt. Gox bitcoin exchange boss
- "The Walking Dead" game maker raises $6 million in funding round
- Microsoft appoints activist investor Mason Morfit to board