Twitter in Context
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump defended his regular use of social media, especially Twitter, and said he may not have won the White House without it.
- Twitter looks to toughen rules on online harassment, abuse |
- #MeToo: Sexual harassment stories sweep social media after Weinstein allegations
- Social media executives to testify Nov. 1 about Russia and U.S. election
- Las Vegas shooting was Twitter's saddest day ever: study
- Twitter suspends Russia-linked accounts, but U.S. senator says response inadequate |
- EU pressures internet giants to remove illegal content sooner
Recent Twitter News
U.S. President Trump revealed the details of his long-awaited tax reform, Silicon Valley’s main players have been asked to testify in U.S. congress on Russian meddling and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has died aged 91.
WASHINGTON Executives from Facebook, Alphabet Inc's Google and Twitter have been asked to testify to the U.S. Congress in coming weeks as lawmakers probe Russia's alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. election, committee sources said on Wednesday. | Video
WASHINGTON A U.S. House committee investigating whether Russia has tried to influence U.S. public opinion on fossil fuels asked Facebook , Twitter and Alphabet on Wednesday to turn over information about Russian entities that may have bought anti-fracking advertisements.