- WorldSpecial Report: Dozens of Russian weapons tycoons have faced no Western sanctions, article with gallery
A Reuters examination of companies, executives and investors underpinning Russia's defense sector shows a sizable number of players have yet to pay a price.
- MarketsSecond half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
The second half of the year started with another first class drubbing for global stock markets on Friday, as the recession concerns that have built in recent weeks also shoved oil and metals lower again.
- MarketsMorning Bid: End of H1 but expect no relief, article with image
A look at the day ahead in markets from Sujata Rao.
- WorldAs business booms for people smugglers using trucks in Texas, risks grow
Months before dozens of migrants died inside a sweltering tractor-trailer this week that had slipped through a Border Patrol checkpoint on a Texas highway, another truck driver was making the same journey carrying 52 migrants.
How mercenary hackers sway litigation battles
- As Jan. 6 hearings portray an enraged Trump, DeSantis may be biggest winner, article with imageUnited States ·
July 1, 2022 · 1:02 AM UTC
Trump has proven remarkably resistant to political damage and remains his party's most popular figure. But still, there are signs that DeSantis' star is rising.