- LegalU.S. prosecutors should weigh releasing more Trump search details, Bolton says, article with image
The U.S. Justice Department should consider releasing at least some of the evidence it used to justify searching former President Donald Trump's Florida home last week, Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton said on Wednesday.
- LegalFlorida prosecutor suspended by DeSantis over abortion stance sues to regain job
A Florida state attorney on Wednesday sued Governor Ron DeSantis after he was suspended earlier this month for saying he would not prosecute anyone who sought or provided abortions.
- WorldUkraine says fighting 'deadlocked' ahead of UN chief visit, article with video
Shelling by Kremlin forces in Kharkiv in Ukraine's north killed seven people as the near six-month war grinds on.
- WorldHuge explosion hits Kabul mosque, many casualties feared
A huge explosion struck a mosque in Kabul during evening prayers on Wednesday, witnesses and police said, with many feared dead or injured.
The Wider ImageNepali woman's quest to learn takes her back to school with son
- Missouri man charged for threatening election official in Arizona, article with imageUnited States ·
August 17, 2022
The U.S. Justice Department said on Wednesday it has charged a Missouri man for leaving threatening voicemails for an election official in Arizona, marking the sixth federal criminal case brought so far to combat the rising tide of threats against local election officials.