Russia said on Thursday it was clear the United States was not willing to address its main security concerns, but kept the door open for further dialogue in their standoff over Ukraine.
- Media & TelecomWhat Olympics? Advertisers lie low ahead of Beijing Winter Games
Just a week before the opening ceremony of the 2022 Olympic Winter Games, U.S. television viewers can be forgiven for forgetting the date, or even that it is taking place in Beijing, China.
- MarketsMorning Bid: More than four rate hikes in 2022?
A look at the day ahead from Sujata Rao.
- TechnologyMusk's bets on Tesla: human-like robots and self-driving cars
Tesla's most important products this year and next will not be cars, CEO Elon Musk said on Wednesday, but software that drives them autonomously and a humanoid robot the company expects to help out in the factory.
- EuropeEU drug regulator OKs Pfizer COVID pill for high-risk patients
- United KingdomAs Omicron ebbs, England revives Plan A: living with COVID
- The Great RebootExpats head for the exit as 'easy' Singapore's COVID controls bite
- ChinaParts of Beijing curb movements to fight COVID ahead of Olympics
- Future of HealthWanted: Volunteers to catch COVID in the name of science
- EuropeOmicron subvariant appears more contagious, but not more severe, Denmark says
- ChinaNo exit from zero-COVID: China struggles to find policy off-ramp
GraphicsOn the edge of war
A build-up of Russian troops along Ukraine’s borders leaves the West wary Moscow could invade.