- WorldFBI removed top secret documents from Trump's home, Justice Department says, article with gallery
FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this week removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, the U.S. Justice Department said on Friday while also disclosing it has probable cause to believe he violated the Espionage Act.
- WorldSalman Rushdie is stabbed in the neck at a New York lecture
The author fell to the floor when an assailant attacked him, and was then surrounded by a small group of people who held up his legs, seemingly to send more blood to his upper body, as the attacker was restrained.
- WorldPolice identify suspect who tried to breach Ohio FBI building, article with image
Police in Ohio identified a 42-year-old Columbus man as the armed individual who tried to breach the FBI building in Cincinnati.
- ChargedAutomakers scramble to decode new U.S. EV tax credits
U.S. automakers and dealers are scrambling to figure out if they can still offer $7,500 tax credits to would-be buyers of electric vehicles (EVs), as Congress prepares for final votes today on a bill that includes a top-to-bottom overhaul of Washington's clean vehicle policies.
- New York gun bans alarm residents of upstate bear country, article with galleryLegal ·
August 12, 2022 · 3:35 PM UTC
Albany's creation of a list of locations that turn many places into gun-free zones clashes with what has long been a way of life in the Adirondack mountains.