- WorldTrump wanted to join Jan. 6 Capitol riot, tried to grab limo steering wheel, article with video
Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential limousine on Jan. 6, 2021, when his security detail declined to take him to the U.S. Capitol where his supporters were rioting, a former aide testified on Tuesday.
- WorldAbortions can resume in Texas after judge blocks pre-Roe v. Wade ban
Abortions can resume in Texas after a judge on Tuesday blocked officials from enforcing a nearly century-old ban the state's Republican attorney general said was back in effect after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the constitutional right to the procedure nationwide.
- MarketsWall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears, article with video
Wall Street closed sharply lower in a broad sell-off on Tuesday as dire consumer confidence data dampened investor optimism and fueled worries over recession and the looming earnings season.
- WorldU.S. Supreme Court allows Louisiana electoral map faulted for racial bias
The Supreme Court on Tuesday reinstated a Republican-drawn map of Louisiana's six U.S. House of Representatives districts that had been blocked by a judge who found that it likely discriminates against Black voters, a setback for Democrats as they try to retain control of Congress in November's elections.
G7 meet in Bavaria
- U.S. FDA advisers recommend change to COVID vaccine composition for fall, article with galleryHealthcare & Pharmaceuticals ·
June 28, 2022 · 10:01 PM UTC
Advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday recommended a change in the design of COVID-19 booster shots this fall in order to combat more recently circulating variants of the coronavirus.