- AstraZeneca vaccine effective against Delta and Kappa variants
- Can India maintain its blistering vaccination pace?
- Delta variant is the greatest threat to U.S. pandemic response, Dr. Fauci says
- U.S. likely to miss July 4 vaccine target, White House says
- Oxford University explores anti-parasitic drug as treatment
Senate Democrats' election reform bill blocked on party-line voteUnited States · 12:35 AM UTC
Republicans in the narrowly divided U.S. Senate on Tuesday blocked an election reform bill considered a top priority by Democrats seeking to offset a wave of laws passed by Republican-led state legislatures that impose new limits on voting.
United StatesAnalysis: Biden’s Justice Dept may defend Trump in Capitol riot lawsuits
United StatesIn major shift, Pentagon chief backs changes to sexual assault prosecutions
Media & TelecomGoogle likely to soon face antitrust claims over Play store from U.S. states - sources
Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsFDA documents show struggle over approval of new Alzheimer's drug from Biogen
BusinessFed will not raise rates on inflation fears alone, Powell says
WorldCanada’s Trudeau questions China seeking probe of indigenous children’s remains
Light and shadow ahead of pandemic Olympics
U.S. · June 22, 2021 · 10:22 PM UTCNYC voters pick mayoral nominees as city faces steep recovery
Voters in New York City headed to the polls on Tuesday to select Democratic and Republican nominees for mayor, following a campaign dominated by debate over public safety as the city recovers from the pandemic and confronts a surge in shootings.