- What is the "Delta Plus" variant and where has it been found?
- 'Likely link' between rare heart inflammation and Pfizer, Moderna vaccines, CDC advisers say
- AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine effective against Delta and Kappa variants, study shows
- Oxford University explores anti-parasitic drug as treatment
- As Moscow gets tougher on COVID, some Russians buy fake proof of shots
Cheerleader prevails at U.S. Supreme Court in free speech caseAntitrust · 7:45 PM UTC
The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled in favor of a Pennsylvania teenager who sued after a profanity-laced social media post got her banished from her high school's cheerleading squad in a closely watched free speech case, but it declined to outright bar public schools from regulating off-campus speech.
WorldU.S. software mogul John McAfee dies by hanging in Spanish prison -lawyer says
United StatesOath Keeper pleads guilty to conspiracy in U.S. Capitol attack
BusinessTesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close
United StatesPartisan war over teaching history and racism stokes tensions in U.S. schools
WorldRussia says it chases British destroyer out of Crimea waters with warning shots, bombs
Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsLet down by rich and failing the poor, global vaccine scheme to be shaken up
U.S. · 8:29 PM UTCDefying 'defund police' calls, Democrat Adams leads NYC mayor's race
For months, as New York City faced a growing spate of shootings, mayoral candidate Eric Adams delivered the same line at one campaign event after another: "The prerequisite for prosperity is public safety."