- AstraZeneca vaccine effective against Delta and Kappa variants
- Can India maintain its blistering vaccination pace?
- Delta variant is the greatest threat to U.S. pandemic response, Dr. Fauci says
- U.S. likely to miss July 4 vaccine target, White House says
- Oxford University explores anti-parasitic drug as treatment
Senate Democrats' election reform bill blocked on party-line voteUnited States · 1:08 AM UTC
Republicans in the narrowly divided U.S. Senate on Tuesday blocked an election reform bill considered a top priority by Democrats seeking to offset a wave of laws passed by Republican-led state legislatures that impose new limits on voting.
United StatesAnalysis: Biden’s Justice Dept may defend Trump in Capitol riot lawsuits
Asia PacificU.S. warship transits Taiwan Strait a week after large Chinese air incursion
United StatesIn major shift, Pentagon chief backs changes to sexual assault prosecutions
Media & TelecomGoogle likely to soon face antitrust claims over Play store from U.S. states - sources
BusinessFed will not raise rates on inflation fears alone, Powell says
WorldCanada’s Trudeau questions China seeking probe of indigenous children’s remains
U.S. · June 22, 2021 · 10:22 PM UTCNYC voters pick mayoral nominees as city faces steep recovery
Voters in New York City headed to the polls on Tuesday to select Democratic and Republican nominees for mayor, following a campaign dominated by debate over public safety as the city recovers from the pandemic and confronts a surge in shootings.