- New York state lifts remaining pandemic restrictions
- Five U.S. states had infections before first cases reported
- India missed early alarm, let deadly variant spread
- Delhi defies social distancing norms, doctors say brace for 'explosion'
- AstraZeneca antibody cocktail fails to prevent symptoms in large trial
Israel-Gaza violence erupts for first time since end of last month’s fightingWorld · June 15, 2021 · 11:49 PM UTC
Israel mounted air strikes in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, the first since the end of 11 days of cross-border fighting last month, in response to incendiary balloons launched from the Palestinian territory.
United States'Pure insanity': Justice Dept. rebuffed Trump bid to overturn election
United StatesSweeping bill to address China tech threat likely to take weeks in U.S. House
AntitrustBig Tech critic Khan becomes U.S. FTC chair
Autos & TransportationEXCLUSIVE GM to boost spending on electric vehicles 30%, add two new battery plants -sources
United StatesHarvey Weinstein to be extradited to California to face rape, assault charges
AmericasPeru leftist Castillo claims election win as Fujimori fights result
Asia Pacific · June 15, 2021 · 10:35 AM UTCChina urges NATO to stop exaggerating ‘China threat theory’
China's mission to the European Union urged NATO on Tuesday to stop exaggerating the "China threat theory" after the group's leaders warned that the country presented "systemic challenges".