- What is the 'Delta Plus' variant and where has it been found?
- 'Likely link' between rare heart inflammation and Pfizer, Moderna vaccines, CDC advisers say
- AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine effective against Delta and Kappa variants, study shows
- Vaccine distribution program co-led by the World Health Organization plans a shake-up
- Brazil sets single-day record for coronavirus cases
Emotions run high as Hong Kong residents snap up final edition of Apple DailyAsia Pacific · 4:30 AM UTC
Hong Kong residents rushed in the early hours of Thursday to snap up copies of the final edition of pro-democracy newspaper Apple Daily, forced to end a 26-year run after getting embroiled in a national security crackdown.
Asia PacificSydney faces 'scariest period' in pandemic amid Delta outbreak
Asia PacificOBITUARY Aquino, son of Philippine democracy icons, dies at 61
United StatesTop U.S. general hits back at right-wing uproar over racism teachings
United StatesBiden to meet with bipartisan senators to discuss infrastructure plan
WorldLarger-than-life software mogul John McAfee dies in Spain by suicide, lawyer says
AmericasIndigenous group in Canada announces discovery of hundreds of unmarked graves
Asia Pacific · 3:17 AM UTCWhat people are saying about closure of Hong Kong's Apple Daily
Hong Kong pro-democracy newspaper Apple Daily printed 1 million copies of its last edition on Thursday, after a year in which it was raided by police and its tycoon owner and other staff were arrested under a national security law.