- India begins inoculating all adults with free shots
- U.S. directs millions of shots to Latin America, Africa, Asia
- Qatar says only vaccinated fans allowed at World Cup 2022
- Philippines' Duterte threatens those who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine with jail
- U.S. extends travel restrictions at Canada, Mexico land borders
U.S. employers wrestle with COVID vaccine requirements in regulatory "hairball"The Great Reboot · 8:54 PM UTC
America's largest garlic farm needs 1,000 workers to harvest its annual crop, but faces an unexpected hurdle in this year's recruitment drive: it now must document and track the COVID-19 vaccine status of these seasonal laborers.