- What is the 'Delta Plus' variant and where has it been found?
- 'Likely link' between rare heart inflammation and Pfizer, Moderna vaccines, CDC advisers say
- AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine effective against Delta and Kappa variants, study shows
- A vaccine distribution program co-led by the World Health Organization is planning a shake-up
- Brazil sets single-day record for coronavirus cases
U.S. senators, Biden to discuss framework for possible infrastructure deal ThursdayUnited States · 1:07 AM UTC
A bipartisan group of U.S. senators plans to meet with President Joe Biden on Thursday to discuss the framework for a possible deal on infrastructure, although some cautioned that unresolved issues remained.
Asia PacificEmotions run high as Hong Kong residents snap up final edition of Apple Daily
United StatesBiden to target 'merchants of death' who sell illegal guns, as U.S. homicides spike
WorldLarger-than-life software mogul John McAfee dies in Spain by suicide, lawyer says
United StatesTop U.S. general hits back at right-wing uproar over racism teachings
AmericasIndigenous group in Canada announces discovery of hundreds of unmarked graves
LitigationAngry and traumatized, Britney Spears calls conservatorship abusive
U.S. · June 23, 2021 · 8:30 PM UTCDefying 'defund police' calls, Democrat Adams leads NYC mayor's race
For months, as New York City faced a growing spate of shootings, mayoral candidate Eric Adams delivered the same line at one campaign event after another: "The prerequisite for prosperity is public safety."
Sports · June 23, 2021 · 3:45 PM UTCLloyd, Rapinoe headline U.S. women's Olympic roster
The U.S. women's soccer team that will compete at this year's Tokyo Olympics will have a familiar look as Carli Lloyd, Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan were among a slew of experienced players named to the national squad on Wednesday.