Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, and another leader of the right-wing group, were found guilty on Tuesday of seditious conspiracy for the attack on the U.S. Capitol by Donald Trump supporters, an important win for the Justice Department.
- WorldNATO vows more help for Ukraine as Russia attacks on multiple fronts
NATO allies promised more arms for Kyiv and equipment to help restore Ukrainian power and heat knocked out by Russian strikes, as Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Moscow's forces were attempting to advance in multiple regions.
- Future of HealthEisai, Biogen Alzheimer's drug slows cognitive decline, safety for some becomes focus
New data was presented on Tuesday.
- Pulisic sends fired-up U.S. to last 16 in simmering contest with IranSoccer ·
November 30, 2022 · 1:17 AM UTC· undefined ago
The United States stormed into the World Cup last 16 on Tuesday by beating Iran 1-0 at a cacophonous Al Thumama Stadium after Christian Pulisic bundled the ball home in a Group B showdown shrouded by decades of enmity between the two nations.
- Australian parliament censures former PM Morrison over secret ministriesAsia Pacific ·
November 30, 2022 · 1:24 AM UTC· undefined ago
Australia's parliament on Wednesday voted to censure former Liberal prime minister Scott Morrison after an inquiry found his secret appointment to multiple ministries during the COVID-19 pandemic undermined trust in government.
- MarketsCroatia, heading to enter euro zone, adopts first budget in euros
Croatia, which will enter the euro zone on Jan. 1, passed its first budget in euros on Tuesday, targeting a general deficit of 2.3% of gross domestic product based on the projection of 0.7% economic growth for 2023.