- WorldAir raid sirens blare in Ukraine as NATO meets to promise aid
The United States and NATO allies on Tuesday promised more arms for Kyiv and equipment to help restore Ukrainian power and heat knocked out by Russian missile and drone strikes, as air raid sirens blared across Ukraine for the first time this week.
- MarketsNasdaq opens higher; Tesla leads gains in growth stocks
Tesla led gains among beaten-down growth shares.
- TechnologySpotify, Epic Games get ally in Musk in fight against Apple fees
Elon Musk's declaration of war on Apple in a series of tweets on Monday gives Spotify and Fortnite maker Epic Games a powerful ally in taking the tech giant to task over its 30% App Store fees.
- Fans brace for politically charged U.S.-Iran match at World CupSoccer ·
November 29, 2022 · 2:44 PM UTC
Longtime adversaries the United States and Iran face off on the pitch at the World Cup on Tuesday in a match that some Iranians fear may see further run-ins with stadium security or clashes with pro-government fans over raging protests back home.
- South Korea orders striking truckers in cement industry back to jobsAsia Pacific ·
November 29, 2022 · 12:55 PM UTC
South Korea ordered about 2,500 striking truckers in the cement industry to return to work on Tuesday, an unprecedented step that invokes tough strike-busting laws as construction sites run out of building materials nationwide.