BUCHAREST, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Romanian lender Banca Transilvania
* Says its net profit was 1.19 billion lei ($318.42 million) in 2017, down 3.5 percent on the year, whereas Banca Transilvania Financial Group’s net profit amounted to 1.24 billion lei.
* Says the BT Group’s total assets amount to 59.8 billion lei in 2017, 15.13 percent up from the end of 2016.
* Says the bank’s CAR is 17.5 percent, without the 2017 profit. Its NPL provision coverage stood at 70 percent.
* Says net loans - leasing included - represent 50.6 percent of the Group’s assets.
* Horia Ciorcila, board chairman: “2018 will be a year of organic growth, integration of Bancpost in our business and the beginning of the replication of our business model across the border, in The Republic of Moldova, at Victoriabank.”
Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.7372 lei) (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)