BUCHAREST, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Romanian lender Banca Transilvania
* Says its net profit was 979 million lei ($236.71 million) in the first nine months, up 26 percent on the year, whereas Banca Transilvania Financial Group’s consolidated net profit amounted to 1.24 billion lei.
* Says the BT Group’s total assets amounted to 76.6 billion lei at the end of September, up 28 percent from the end of 2017.
* Says net loans represent 50.2 percent of the Group’s assets.
* Says the bank’s rate of non-performing loans stood at 5.74 percent at the end of September.
* Says merger with Bancpost to happen at year-end.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 4.1359 lei) (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)