Sept 7 (Reuters) - Potash Corporation Of Saskatchewan Inc
* Agrium and Potashcorp provide update for proposed merger of equals
* Regulatory review and approval process has progressed in all remaining jurisdictions.
* Now expect to close transaction by end of Q4 of 2017
* In canada and U.S., parties are working with canadian competition bureau and FTC to resolve final issues in superphosphoric acid, nitric acid
* Remedies under consideration are not expected to impact estimated $500-million of annual operating synergies
* ”Both companies remain highly confident in consummating merger of equals”
* Informed that China’s MOFCOM, India’s CCI intend to condition deal approvals on divestment of some of Potashcorp’s offshore minority ownership interests Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: