October 25, 2017 / 10:23 AM / 2 months ago

BRIEF-Alexander Marine to issue 10.6 mln new shares for operations and loan repayment

Oct 25 (Reuters) - Alexander Marine Co Ltd :

* Says it plans to issue 10.6 million new shares with par value of T$10 per share and tentative issue price at T$75 per share for operations and loan repayment

* Says 10 percent of the new shares will be offered to the company’s employees, remaining 90 percent will be offered via public offering

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/Y3FCdk

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below