Oct 27 (Reuters) - Andina Acquisition Corp II -
* Andina Acquisition Corp. II announces agreement to acquire Lazydays R.V. Center, Inc.
* Total consideration to be paid to seller will consist of $85 million in cash and about 2.9 million common shares of combined Co
* Upon completion Lazydays’ chairman and CEO William Murnane will continue as chairman and CEO of the combined Co
* Lazydays expects to refinance its existing term debt with a new $20 million facility prior to or simultaneous with closing.
* Upon completion, combined co will be renamed Lazydays Holdings, Inc ,will trade on NASDAQ under new ticker LAZY. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.