Sept 25 (Reuters) - Banro Corp
* Banro provides update on Namoya mine
* Banro Corp - operations at company’s Twangiza mine in south Kivu province of DRC have not been impacted
* Banro Corp - road access closure is due to activities of local groups against both local populations and against DRC National Army
* Banro Corp - Banro Corporation says mining operations at Namoya mine have been temporarily suspended
* Banro Corp - company also reports resignation of Mr. Peter Cowley from co’s board of directors
* Banro Corp - road access closure has resulted in depletion of essential operating stock at Namoya site Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.