Reuters logo
BRIEF-Capio buys Norwegian eye specialist clinic
September 29, 2017 / 6:37 AM / 2 months ago

BRIEF-Capio buys Norwegian eye specialist clinic

Sept 29 (Reuters) - Capio

* Capio acquires a Norwegian eye specialist clinic

* Capio has signed an agreement to acquire 51% of the shares in Orbita Øyelegesenter AS, including subsidiaries

* Net sales in 2017 are estimated to MNOK 20

* Enterprise value is MNOK 17 for 51% of Orbita and Capio has the option to acquire the remaining 49% of the shares after four years

* The acquisition is estimated to be closed and included in the Capio Group from October 2, 2017

* The acquisition is not expected to significantly impact the Group’s earnings in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below