Feb 23 (Reuters) - Carter’s Inc:
* Carter’s Inc acquires Skip Hop Holdings Inc
* Carter’s inc says total purchase price is $140 million in cash consideration
* Says acquisition of Skip Hop is expected to be accretive to Carter’s fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings per share
* Carter’s Inc - deal includes a potential future payment of up to $10 million contingent upon achievement of certain fiscal targets in 2017
* Carter’s inc says transaction has been structured as an acquisition of all of outstanding equity of skip hop Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.