Aug 30 (Reuters) - Chorus Ltd
* FY17 final dividend to be fully underwritten; no changes to dividend guidance
* No changes to FY18 capex guidance
* Has reached an agreement with Crown Fibre to extend its ultra-fast broadband (ufb) rollout to about 60,000 more customers
* Chorus will spend around NZ$20 million to deploy VDSL vectoring capability in rural and local fibre company areas during FY18
* As part of agreement, co will also complete its current UFB2 rollout in december 2022, two years earlier than initially planned.
* Terms of agreement are consistent with previously announced UFB2 rollout.
* 54,500 rural premises to be added to Chorus’ UFB rollout at an expected communal rollout cost of NZ$135 - NZ$155 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: