May 2 (Reuters) - Cineplex Inc:
* Cineplex Inc. Reports record first quarter results and announces dividend increase
* Q1 revenue C$394.2 million versus I/B/E/S view C$393.8 million
* Cineplex - 3.7 pct dividend increase to $1.68 per share on an annual basis from current $1.62 per share
* Cineplex qtrly earnings per share $0.37
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.35 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cineplex - CEO Ellis Jacob has renewed his employment agreement for two additional years, confirming his employment through december 31, 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.