March 30 (Reuters) - Coca-cola Icecek AS:
* Plans to open its 10th plant in Turkey, in the Isparta region
* The plant is expected to be fully operational in the second quarter of 2017
* The state-of-the-art production facility will have annual capacity of 220 million liters - around 40 million unit cases - and will provide direct and indirect employment to approximately 300 people
* The total amount of investment for the plant is 110 million lira ($30.17 million)
* The Isparta facility will have two lines capable of producing ice tea, juice and sparkling products in can and PET packages
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.6461 liras) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.