Aug 30 (Reuters) - Corcept Therapeutics Inc
* Corcept Therapeutics Inc - On August 7, 2017, Dohmen Life Science Services filed a complaint alleging corcept unlawfully terminated dohmen agreement
* Corcept Therapeutics - Dohmen has since informed Corcept that it is withholding cash payments it collects from sale of Korlym that Dohmen is obligated to pay
* Corcept Therapeutics Inc - These cash and receivables total approximately $13.2 million.
* Corcept Therapeutics Inc - Dohmen has stated that it will remit to Corcept any balance in excess of its calculation of such damages.
* Corcept Therapeutics - On August 29, corcept filed complaint against Dohmen alleging fraudulent inducement, negligent misrepresentation, breach of contract
* Corcept Therapeutics - Immediately following Dohmen's cessation of services under agreement, Corcept began serving Korlym patients through another specialty pharmacy Source text: [bit.ly/2vrT47s] Further company coverage: