Sept 5 (Reuters) - Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc
* Dunkin’ Brands announces refinancing transaction
* Dunkin’ Brands-some of co’s units intend to complete recapitalization; refinancing of a part of securitization debt with new series of securitized debt
* Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc - certain of company’s subsidiaries intend to issue approximately $1.45 billion of new securitized notes
* Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc - company expects its subsidiaries to issue a portion of 2017 notes in form of a new $150 million variable funding note facility
* Dunkin’ Brands Group- use proceeds from note offering to prepay and retire outstanding 2015 A-2-I notes, to pay transaction fees
* Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc - may also use proceeds from note offering to return capital to shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.