March 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co:
* Says investing $1.2 billion in three Michigan facilities
* Says investing $850 million in Michigan assembly plant to retool plant to build new Ford Ranger and Ford Bronco
* Says also plans to create or retain 130 jobs, invest $150 million to expand capacity for engine components for vehicles at Romeo engine plant
* Ford’s announced investments in Michigan assembly plant and Romeo Engine plant were part of negotiations with United Auto Workers Union in 2015
* Says in addition, investing $200 million for advanced data center; new data center will be located at company’s Flat Rock assembly plant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.