March 21 (Reuters) - Galenica AG:
* Galenica Santé takes COMCO ruling to the Federal Administrative Court
* Galenica Santé ltd. and its unit HCI Solutions Ltd. have noted the ruling of 20 March 2017 issued by the Swiss Competition Commission (COMCO), which imposed a fine of up to 4.5 million Swiss francs ($4.51 million)on hci solutions ltd.
* COMCO ruling is not final and has no impact on either the planned ipo or the business model of Galenica Santé
* Galenica Santé and HCI Solutions regard the ruling now issued by comco as incorrect in fact and in law
* Galenica Santé and HCI Solutions will therefore take the ruling to the federal administrative court Source text - bit.ly/2mKkP1R Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9975 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)