May 1 (Reuters) - Guyana Goldfields Inc:
* Guyana Goldfields Inc. Reports first quarter 2017 results; sold 40,700 oz au generating US$22.4m in operating cash flow and net earnings of $0.06 per share
* Guyana Goldfields Inc - maintaining its production and cost guidance for 2017
* Guyana Goldfields Inc - due to mine sequencing, gold production is expected to be slightly higher in second half of year relative to first half
* Guyana Goldfields - qtrly gold produced 40,900 ounces versus 41,300 ounces; qtrly revenue $50 million versus $48.5 million
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.