Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hicl Infrastructure Company Ltd
* Says net asset value per share was 151.6 pence at Sept. 30.
* Annualised NAV total return of 8.9 percent for period.
* Remains on target to deliver aggregate dividends of 7.85 pence a share for current financial year.
* New dividend guidance for financial year ending March 31 2020 of 8.25 pence a share.
* Expects acquisition activity for remainder of financial year to be muted.
* Optimistic that opportunities will arise to add value to existing portfolio in 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)