March 9, 2018 / 9:22 AM / 7 months ago

BRIEF-HLJ Technology to issue 16 mln new shares for facility and operations

March 9 (Reuters) - HLJ Technology Co Ltd :

* Says it plans to issue 16 million new shares with par value of T$10 per share and tentative issue price at T$90 per share to buy plant and equipment and supplement working capital

* Says 15 percent of the new shares will be offered to the company’s employees, remaining 85 percent will be offered to the existing shareholders

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/A2VaEK

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below